Gems Extra presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

RICKY S

Registered Shopper
GF was watching last night about 8.30pm.
Is the blond haired presenter the one who used to be on IW flogging the hair removal laser?
We had wondered what had happened to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
GF was watching last night about 8.30pm.
Is the blond haired presenter the one who used to be on IW flogging the hair removal laser?
We had wondered what had happened to her.

Yes she was on IW, did the false nails as well.

Unwatchable shouty presenter, very fond of using the word "guys".

Never seen her before, but watched one (only one) auction where she advised buyers to get the piece valued. And what was it? A multi stone ring of Chrome Diopside set in silver. And how much did it go for......under £30!

Not impressed!

Never seen her before, but watched one (only one) auction where she advised buyers to get the piece valued. And what was it? A multi stone ring of Chrome Diopside set in silver. And how much did it go for......under £30!

Not impressed!

She (Jenny) does this an awful lot and I think banning of this statement for pieces of trivia is well overdue. It's downright misleading and deliberately dishonest to suggest that such pieces have any value, not to mention cruel to recommend that purchasers of lower end pieces should waste the equivalent cost again on a useless valuation. She woke me up one night very recently literally screaming (as in fear, not shouty screaming) over a price. This lady needs to be seriously reined in. xxxxxxxxxx

Am I right in thinking that Alan is no longer on Gems Xtra, and is now manning the night shift on Gems?
I'm not quite sure what the thinking is on this; are they of the opinion that Alan will shift more stock during the night hours than the screeching banshee will? Naturally, that is correct, as viewers won't be turning off in droves when the only presenter worth watching is on, but how strange to give prime time presentation hours to someone who makes for painful viewing, and move the one presenter who has even a shred of broadcasting ability to the nightshift. I'm afraid I'm left once more wondering why they appear to be sabotaging their own venture. Have they employed Gerald Ratner as their new PR manager, or summat?

Am I right in thinking that Alan is no longer on Gems Xtra, and is now manning the night shift on Gems?I'm not quite sure what the thinking is on this; are they of the opinion that Alan will shift more stock during the night hours than the screeching banshee will? Naturally, that is correct, as viewers won't be turning off in droves when the only presenter worth watching is on, but how strange to give prime time presentation hours to someone who makes for painful viewing, and move the one presenter who has even a shred of broadcasting ability to the nightshift. I'm afraid I'm left once more wondering why they appear to be sabotaging their own venture. Have they employed Gerald Ratner as their new PR manager, or summat?

I think the recent swaps are just for this month as Alan said on his website he would be back on Xtra in March.

Latest posts

Back