Xtra - staff sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
Gems Xtra are showing "staff sale" on Monday on the website. May I take the opportunity, on behalf of IClaudipuss, to put down a deposit (yes, she does have some strange habits) on Alan? xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wonder what gave you the idea Puss would want to buy Alan!!! :giggle:

Gems Xtra are showing "staff sale" on Monday on the website. May I take the opportunity, on behalf of IClaudipuss, to put down a deposit (yes, she does have some strange habits) on Alan? xxxxxxxxxxxx

You keep my deposits out of this, missus. Perhaps now is the time to mention that Alan and I were secretly married just before Christmas, both wearing a tasteful shade of lavender, and I should like to mention also that I got him at the lowest ever price...

Staff for sale?

OK .... I'll put a small deposit down for Matt. :blush:

Awww bummer! :doh:

Well if I can't have Alan or Matt, I'll take Scott......thank you very much. :happy:
By the way how big are these deposits? :mysmilie_845:

Awww bummer! :doh:

Well if I can't have Alan or Matt, I'll take Scott......thank you very much. :happy:
By the way how big are these deposits? :mysmilie_845:

You're very welcome. :giggle:

You keep my deposits out of this, missus. Perhaps now is the time to mention that Alan and I were secretly married just before Christmas, both wearing a tasteful shade of lavender, and I should like to mention also that I got him at the lowest ever price...

Now, Puss, I thought we had agreed to share the fabulous Alan? And now I learn that you eloped with him! I am so disappointed.....

Now, Puss, I thought we had agreed to share the fabulous Alan? And now I learn that you eloped with him! I am so disappointed.....

Puss, she is more than disappointed, she is heartbroken, you should see the amount of water here from her crying!!!! :giggle:

Well I'm very happy to let you all have who you want. Personally I wouldn't even have one of them in a Christmas Cracker!
:puke:

All these deposits are getting messy now - but does anyway have the faintest idea what the heck we are on about - staff sale???? whats that then? Maybe its like the football transfer window, maybe tjc staff will move to gems ....maybe Sarah C was the pre- sale bargain?

Are any of them rare rare rare? :tongue:

I do believe I saw Alan using his new married name? I'm presuming Alan Puss is his married name? Very many congratulations on your nuptials Yo. :heart:

Oooh a wedding...

Many congratulations to you both even though an invitation would've been nice........:happy:

Anyroad, have been busy knocking up a little wedding cake for you (and us).........so tuck in folks! :nod:

PS Was Bunty the bridesmaid?
PPS and can we see your wedding dress?

jen.jpg

Are any of them rare rare rare? :tongue:

I do believe I saw Alan using his new married name? I'm presuming Alan Puss is his married name? Very many congratulations on your nuptials Yo. :heart:

I couldn't tell you before is at was all kept purrfectly hush-hush but I can now let the cat out of the bag. They sold piccie rights to "Miaow mwah" magazine (aka "Everything you want to know about pussies", copies of which I managed to get hold of on my last cat burglary. These are particularly unusual in that the set also includes the proposal. It's a bit fishy that Alan decided to wear spectacles for the ceremony, but I have to say that Pinkpussycat made a particularly whiskalicious bridesmaid. xxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• images1.jpg
    images1.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 128
  • images2.jpg
    images2.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 128
  • images3.jpg
    images3.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 278
  • images4.jpg
    images4.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 136
  • images5.jpg
    images5.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Many congratulations to you both even though an invitation would've been nice........:happy:

Anyroad, have been busy knocking up a little wedding cake for you (and us).........so tuck in folks! :nod:

PS Was Bunty the bridesmaid?
PPS and can we see your wedding dress?

It's okay PPC, you can fess up now that the rumours are starting. xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back