Allen Edwards hair products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
Does anybody know where you can buy Allen Edwards hair products other than Ideal World? [Hair building products shown last night.]
I cannot deal with ordering from them so wondered where I could buy outside/on line.
Anybody know?

This has reminded me that I was given a set of these products which I haven't even tried yet.......wanted to get down some other brands beforehand. Anyway, I do have a pump bottle of the Frizz Eliminating Cream which claims to "tame curly frizzy hair" and that doesn't apply to me so I would be happy to sell it. It's the 118ml size and still shrink-wrapped. Please send me a pm if anyone's interested.

I looked on IW's website to see reviews for the products and there's hardly any. I was wondering if that 'string' volumising product worked. looked around the web generally I couldn't find any reviews for it there either. I'm thinking if it's so remarkable it would be all over the web. Has anyone tried it?

Thanks

Didn't Samy have Joooooooooooouge which was basically a stringy mess too? I'm sure he did cos I remember the presenters making sure he didnt say Zhush by accident.

Good time memory No 1.

Ellis promoting a duvet or something....
"You could be sitting there of a morning having a digestive"
Pause
"or a custard cream, or a bourbon" hurrying to realise she hadn't said 3 LOL.
(She does it with countries now too LOL, I don't think Sweden is a brand mark)

hi helena
quite honestly I wouldn't bother with shear-force products.....I've just tried most of the range & they did nothing for me.......other than make my hair look flat & unwashed. Dreadful stuff!

This has reminded me that I was given a set of these products which I haven't even tried yet.......wanted to get down some other brands beforehand. Anyway, I do have a pump bottle of the Frizz Eliminating Cream which claims to "tame curly frizzy hair" and that doesn't apply to me so I would be happy to sell it. It's the 118ml size and still shrink-wrapped. Please send me a pm if anyone's interested.
Thanks for offering BusyLizzie but I was really after the string volumising product. Loen made such a good presentation with it, she's so funny, I thought I would like to give it a go.

I see the string stuff has now had quite a lot of terrible reviews on the Ideal World website.

Well I have tried it and I have baby fine hair and its brilliant!!!:happy:

That's interesting, I wanted to try it but was put off. Did you not find it sticky then, and did it last a good few hours, i.e. gave you lots of volume?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back