Returning faulty items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rocchic

Registered Shopper
My Rose quartz,smoky quartz and rhodechrosite necklace fell to pieces today as I took it off. Had it less than a year and more than six months. Third beaded item to do this. Clicked on returning faulty items and it clearly says if the item is faulty within 30 days of purchase full refund or replacement. Are we to understand then that Gems Jewellery is only expected to last a month. Fit for purpose..... Also sent back a ring in December. No record of refund no response to email..... Havent purchased in a while but I am worried about jewellery I have bought and not worn very much.

Hi Rocchic :hi: e-mail CS and see what they say.

I hope they can replace or offer you full refund!

Hi Beading, last time with my tigers eye necklace they did finally after several emails and making a fuss - shouldnt have to - will probably just ask my sister to re string and just not risk buying anymore. This is the third time this has happened - you touch it or this time I went to take it off as in ostiopath surgery and it fell all over the floor. My ostiopath was very kind and picked them all up for me - he spent quite a bit of time crawling about the floor looking under tables etc - ok I know it sounds funny now rofl but luckily wasnt in the middle of a shop !

My Rose quartz,smoky quartz and rhodechrosite necklace fell to pieces today as I took it off. Had it less than a year and more than six months. Third beaded item to do this. Clicked on returning faulty items and it clearly says if the item is faulty within 30 days of purchase full refund or replacement. Are we to understand then that Gems Jewellery is only expected to last a month. Fit for purpose..... Also sent back a ring in December. No record of refund no response to email..... Havent purchased in a while but I am worried about jewellery I have bought and not worn very much.

Hi Rocchic, sorry to hear about your necklace. This might help:-
http://whatconsumer.co.uk/how-do-you-measure-quality/

Hi Beading, last time with my tigers eye necklace they did finally after several emails and making a fuss - shouldnt have to - will probably just ask my sister to re string and just not risk buying anymore. This is the third time this has happened - you touch it or this time I went to take it off as in ostiopath surgery and it fell all over the floor. My ostiopath was very kind and picked them all up for me - he spent quite a bit of time crawling about the floor looking under tables etc - ok I know it sounds funny now rofl but luckily wasnt in the middle of a shop !

I was going to suggest that :up: bet she will do a much better job and you won't have to worry about the necklace breaking.

I would still e-mail them to see what they say Rocchic.

Latest posts

Back