Steve McDonald

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He's moved to Bid Tv. At the moment he's on holiday for 3 weeks so the horrid Mark Ryes is covering his shifts.

Mark Ryes just has one of those annoying faces that not even his mother could love (sorry if you read this Mark) didn't like him on the quiz channels either.

Don't mind his voiceovers on Challenge.

What time will Steve be doing on bid tv.

Elisa Portelli disappeared again she must be freelance.

He's moved to Bid Tv. At the moment he's on holiday for 3 weeks so the horrid Mark Ryes is covering his shifts.

Speaking of which, is it to do with honeymoon? When were Steve and Victoria "tori" campbell married?

Speaking of which, is it to do with honeymoon? When were Steve and Victoria "tori" campbell married?

Yep. 4 weeks off they were having I think. This was a few weeks ago, and it doesn't look like Mark has been allocated any shifts on bid next week, so he may be back next week (not 100% sure) and it is now Vic'Tori'a Mac Donald! :D

Lol I thought he was gonna be one of those balding, increasingly overweight blokes who would just stay a bachelor and hang around pubs in his 40's. She is really hot what is she doing with him?

Cannot believe he's only 28. By the way if you find Mark Ryes a turn on then he has topless pictures of himself on his website. :doh::sweat::puke:

On the subject of girlfriends Andy Oliver - he seemed to be looking for love and making out he has no one and he said last week was on blind date years ago.

Now if you saw his "Mr Bean" style impression while doing the Bed tray thing this morning I get the impression he is a bit lonely and I cannot think of a better word sorry "sad".

Maybe Carmel needs to do a bit of matchmaking like she is trying to do for Mike Smith.

He still doesn't come across as desparate for a girlfriend as Far Mani now watch him trying to flirt with the assistants. Its embarrassing.

He's back and on Bid tv now but my god did he take a razor on honeymoon with him , my god he looks a state.

Lol I think he's tried to have a style beard and it's failed.....scruffbag :happy:

No wedding ring? maybe it didn't happen.

He just said that he had a hair cut, and it got done so short, that when he shaved he looked like a yobo! - And he said he didn't want to look like that on air....so he grew it! :D

- And I'm sure I heard somewhere that if they are married, they still have to take off their ring, unless it is just a plain band or something.

Oh my God you have not seen Carmel's huge diamond encrusted engagement ring you been to Specsavers lately? She doesn't wear it every shift but when she does you will know.

Latest posts

Back