Nice to see people copy us .... Especially when they get it wrong

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
"Nice to see people copy us .... Especially when they get it wrong"

I could not believe my ears, this is what Lynn Jinks has just said after saying GemsTV was the first etc..etc

Maybe she should put her head into customer services and see that it IS GEMSTV getting it wrong!

"Nice to see people copy us .... Especially when they get it wrong"

I could not believe my ears, this is what Lynn Jinks has just said after saying GemsTV was the first etc..etc

Maybe she should put her head into customer services and see that it IS GEMSTV getting it wrong!

That's an interesting remark, given that they've just had a couple of "under" days. Those of us who also watch TJC will be very familiar with these. Then there's the addition of 99p to each item (occasionally 1p - what's that about other than an additional annoyance). I remember how miffed Steve was over the "Rocks" name being pinched, but this happens all the time in business. Come on people - grow up, can we have less of the who copied who and just get on with the matter in hand, i.e. selling jewellery and not knocking the competition. There's only one way to beat the others and that's to offer quality and good customer services. xxxxxxxxxx

Lynn is currently selling quantities of over 200, huge quantities in almost every auction, all this happening when it is taking 30 days for refunds.

I wonder whether they still read this forum, or if they've chosen to totally ignore it. I really hope they do still read it, because then there's a chance things will change. Top of my list would be getting rid of the awful, awful heartbeat they seem to play at the start of every auction now. There is nothing in this world (not even the screaming banshees) that makes me switch off faster. Whenever I watch now, it's always with the sound off, what a ridiculous situation. :down::down::down:

Last edited:
I wonder whether they still read this forum, or if they've chosen to totally ignore it. I really hope they do still read it, because then there's a chance things will change. Top of my list would be getting rid of the awful, awful heartbeat they seem to play at the start of every auction now. There is nothing in this world (not even the screaming banshees) that makes me switch off faster. Whenever I watch now, it's always with the sound off, what a ridiculous situation. :down::down::down:

I thought I was the only one watching with the sound of-which as you say is ridiculous! The heartbeat is really really irritating and it does my head in. Even the "thump, thump music" they play with each auction seems to get faster and louder :angry:! Cannot watch any of the female presenters now, even, (as you have mentioned Graham) Angeline-used to enjoy watching her, not anymore! What is going on!!
Now I've got that of my chest I am going to make a nice relaxing cup of :coffee:! No, that will make me even more hyper! Better make that tea :giggle:!

Latest posts

Back