Where's Jim?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reanebeanie

Registered Shopper
Havent seen Jim for a while, looked at TJC's web and his photo is no longer there :thinking:. Hope he hasnt left as he is one of my fav presenters.

Does anyone know if he has left? Seems to be far too many female presenters on TJC now, if the web page is anything to go by - only Derek and Steve left!

I think he must have left because a few evenings ago Derek was talking about Valentine cards that him and Steve had been sent via email to TJC and said something about them being the only two men there now. I had missed little Jim too so I texted in to ask if he had left?? Derek didn't read my question out on air but did make reference to it by saying thanks for your text Sue, I don't know but I'll ask.......?? :wonder: It seemed a bit of a cagey response to me and nothing more has been mentioned so it looks like JB has gone which is bad news for TJC imho. The same secrecy thing happened when Elissa disappeared, nothing was mentioned on air at all so I wonder if they both left with a grievance against TJC??

Oh dear. I recall that secret backdoor disappearances was the first outward sign that Gems were in trouble. xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh that's a shame, I liked Jim. It's very odd when these presenters disappear and nothing is mentioned :(

Firstly the lovely Elisa went without a word, then Ian and now Jim so there's definately something unsavoury going on at TJC...in my opinion. :wonder: Oh and let's not forget how Lee went.

I really liked Elissa, she was "normal". Steve, however, is on my hit list having last night been over familiar by calling me "Marj", a major sin in Argeyworld that makes me shudder. Not even my parents ever called me this. Neither do I like tbe way he so rudely shouts "come on". JS could do it but Steve doesn't have the personality.

Steve, if by any chance you see this, you may only refer to me as the Rt. Hon. Marj or a simple Your Marjesty will suffice.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Would be nice to see a few more men in the morning

Rarely see any of them apart from Steve, not quite what I had in mind :mysmilie_845:

Jim was lovely, shame if he's gone

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I can confirm that Wee Jim is no longer at TJC. Can't say any more than that.

I have always said that I prefer good male presenters to screaming, screaching female presenters but sadly TJC are of the opposite opinion. If they hope to win the viewers back then they need to ditch Screaching Stacey and Chloe Cole Breton Marshall for a start. How anyone could watch either of these two is beyond my comprehension!! Sadly I've gone from an avid TJC viewer and very regular customer to someone who prefers watching the QVC Beauty Channel! How sad am I?

TJC please get your act together. There are obvious problems which are not being dealt with so a change of management is definitely called for. Heads really must roll for allowing things to get so bad. So very very sad.

I agree Used to watch TJC all the time. Now I prefer QVC Beauty and QVC
My fav was Ian late at night but I also liked Lee and Jim
The men never seem to stay for long
Too many female

Thankyou for all your kind comments. My relationship with TJC has now come to a end. I hope to be back on air soon. Thank for your support over the last few years. Take care Jim

Latest posts

Back