Indicolite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
Well, that was an interesting if somewhat confusing morning with Tracy. A lot of items were "Mutuca" not Monte Belo and according to a famous gem buyer, can't think who she meant, to find one in Ceylon sapphire blue is incredibly rare – so rare in fact they set it in silver with surrounded by white topaz! :wonder:

There were a few nice pieces though

Stones look quite dark MissM but I think you can return earrings when they are in a set so would be worth a look? Like the style :up:

There's a thread on here, last year I think but can't remember what it was called, has some good info from Meeshoo about blue tourmaline and a picture of an Iliana ring I bought a couple of years ago? Unfortunately the best colour hue comes in the higher priced items. It's a beautiful stone, would love some earrings but won't be buying for the usual reasons!

Stones look quite dark MissM but I think you can return earrings when they are in a set so would be worth a look? Like the style :up:

There's a thread on here, last year I think but can't remember what it was called, has some good info from Meeshoo about blue tourmaline and a picture of an Iliana ring I bought a couple of years ago? Unfortunately the best colour hue comes in the higher priced items. It's a beautiful stone, would love some earrings but won't be buying for the usual reasons!

Here you go pet, hope Klos doesn't mind having the thread 'bumped up'. :happy:
I saw one piece of Indicolite early this am and was rather shocked at the price!
Regret that I never did get any when the prices on GemsTV were more modest. :blush:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21342&highlight=indicolite

I have two indicolite rings, one I bought from GEM's last year, (a real bargain) & the other a 14ct TJC piece purchased only three weeks ago, had I known they were going to do an indicolite day I may well have waited, they're both lovely in their own right as you would expect the TJC one is far superior but as in all things you get what you pay for and it was 6 times the price of the GEM's one!

Latest posts

Back