Here to help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

J

JackBGemsTV

Guest Shopper
Hi everyone,

My name's Jack, and i am part of the Gems.TV help team.
Just to let you know that if you need any assistance with anything, please do not hesitate to contact me via ShoppingTelly.com or direct by e-mail: [email protected]

Regards
Jack B :handshake:

Jack - thanks for sticking your head above the parapet! We might speak our minds :devil: but I for one definately appreciate your time in responding! :mysmilie_504:

Hi Loobi.

I thought i would take the plunge.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or queries :)

Jack

Evening Jack - if I were to have a personal gripe on a small individual point, I would, in common with most people here, approach gems initially in a private manner and will take you up on your kind offer of help - after all we all goof and we all deserve the right to put that right. What I think you will find on here will be general issues that most of us observe and in that I mean for example
- volume of presenters in their over excitement
- the ongoing debate as to whether some of the claims are a little divorced from reality ie genuine falling auctions - even to just £1 ( you may have noticed this is a personal bug bear)
- time taken to process returns
- auctions being a clearance bargain when a good number of us longstanding customers can rush to our invoices and find we paid less.......... or even go to the web and find things cheaper from you - this is misleading

I wont go on - in these, we all feel the same and so it is a valid point for us to make them publically. Our hope is that Gems take these on board - after all in the old days of Rocks, as customers, our views were valued. It has beed a sad shift of late - imagine me maybe 12 months ago even daring to make such a less than positive post here -I would have been hung drawn and quartered by the loyal following of customers............ I am in touch with a good number elsewhere and most now are occasional buyers at best rather than card carrying, uniform wearing rocks buyers..... dont shaft those who supported you on the way up - they will kick you as float back down past them

Evening Jack - if I were to have a personal gripe on a small individual point, I would, in common with most people here, approach gems initially in a private manner and will take you up on your kind offer of help - after all we all goof and we all deserve the right to put that right. What I think you will find on here will be general issues that most of us observe and in that I mean for example
- volume of presenters in their over excitement
- the ongoing debate as to whether some of the claims are a little divorced from reality ie genuine falling auctions - even to just £1 ( you may have noticed this is a personal bug bear)
- time taken to process returns
- auctions being a clearance bargain when a good number of us longstanding customers can rush to our invoices and find we paid less.......... or even go to the web and find things cheaper from you - this is misleading

I wont go on - in these, we all feel the same and so it is a valid point for us to make them publically. Our hope is that Gems take these on board - after all in the old days of Rocks, as customers, our views were valued. It has beed a sad shift of late - imagine me maybe 12 months ago even daring to make such a less than positive post here -I would have been hung drawn and quartered by the loyal following of customers............ I am in touch with a good number elsewhere and most now are occasional buyers at best rather than card carrying, uniform wearing rocks buyers..... dont shaft those who supported you on the way up - they will kick you as float back down past them

And Jack, these things have been going on for years so if you suceed in putting them right I'll be the first to applaud you.

Hi Jack
Believe we used to converse in the days when CS was CS and second to none. Read my new thread 'disgusted' - says it all really. I will never ever shop with /gems again after tonight

Latest posts

Back