Milano charms

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nanpam

Registered Shopper
Just caught part of Milano charms 'clearance' and people were snapping some up at more than the fixed price on the online Boutique! How crazy is that?????

Probably people with no access to the internet, but I do on occasion despair of the speed some folk jump in especially when they turn out to be webbers. xxxxxxxxx

You are not alone is seeing Gems (both channels) sell pieces higher in their TV auctions than their web prices. I have seen this happen several times. So anyone who has access to a computer while watching I would strongly suggest you check the online price before bidding.

Am not sure if some-one is inputting incorrectly or there is an IT problem at Gems end but I see it happen far to often recently and this practice is a big turn off for me

I seen Scott selling a mans cuff link box that went to an amazing £12.99 and you can buy it off the webb for £12.00 as you said Anjo peeps who don't have the web take it at face value that its an amazing bargain price

Price pledge applicable.....

You are not alone is seeing Gems (both channels) sell pieces higher in their TV auctions than their web prices. I have seen this happen several times. So anyone who has access to a computer while watching I would strongly suggest you check the online price before bidding.

Am not sure if some-one is inputting incorrectly or there is an IT problem at Gems end but I see it happen far to often recently and this practice is a big turn off for me

Just thinking aloud......if folks subsequently see that the price they paid for an item on TV auction is higher
than it is on the web auctions......can they invoke the price pledge?

Just thinking aloud......if folks subsequently see that the price they paid for an item on TV auction is higher
than it is on the web auctions......can they invoke the price pledge?

Don't think so, think PP is only for live tv auctions.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back