Easyfill Hanging Baskets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I can highly recommend this POD as I used them for the first time last year and posted some pictures in the Drop. They really were easy to fill and the results were amazing. Do shop around though, not forgetting that famous auction site...:wink:

:doh: Arrggh, just ordered these 20 mins ago and now seen this thread and checked ebay. Can get them for around £6 cheaper. I've just rung IW customer service and cancelled so hopefully that goes through OK and then I'll order off ebay.

Other gardening suppliers have them at good prices too. Gardening Direct are one and they do have them in the Newspaper adverts in the gardening sections at the back.

I have used mine for the last two years (got them from Gardening Direct) and since I have had the best hanging baskets ever.

KimP, I don't think you'll be disappointed with these baskets, they are brilliant and so easy to plant up. I replaced all my circular ones last year and I intend doing the same with the wall ones over the next couple of months. Personally, I prefer the green ones because the plastic blends in amongst the foliage/greenery of the plants. After seeing them demo'd on IW last year I searched out eBay and found a seller nearby so I managed to avoid any postage costs. Yes, you will have the extra initial outlay this year but the saving in liners, time, etc. will be well worth it.

Best of luck in achieving your colourful display!

I do hope so busylizzie!

I also like the dish at the bottom to stop the water just going straight through which always annoys me with my current hanging baskets. I agree about the green option, I have got that colour saved in my ebay watch list.

There's a retired chap near me who sells lovely quailty bedding plants really cheaply so I'm looking forward to Spring already!

:doh: Arrggh, just ordered these 20 mins ago and now seen this thread and checked ebay. Can get them for around £6 cheaper. I've just rung IW customer service and cancelled so hopefully that goes through OK and then I'll order off ebay.

Good! Ideal World have confirmed the order was cancelled and money will be fully refunded so will now check out ebay and gardening direct!

Good! Ideal World have confirmed the order was cancelled and money will be fully refunded so will now check out ebay and gardening direct!

That's great, may as well save some money as it will go towards your plants. Happy hunting for that best bargain!!

Cheers! Looks like ebay is the cheapest at the moment with 4 for just under £25 inc postage:up:

Remember though that size matters ! I rushed in last year when it was mentioned they were on Ebay and ended up with 12" ones - mine own fault I hasten to add - the extra 2" makes all the difference.... now where have I heard that before.

Remember though that size matters ! I rushed in last year when it was mentioned they were on Ebay and ended up with 12" ones - mine own fault I hasten to add - the extra 2" makes all the difference.... now where have I heard that before.

Think it was something to do with an actress and a bishop.........:wink:

I'll get my coat........:cheeky:

Need some help please. Do you need to put stones at the bottom of these baskets?
Thanks.

Need some help please. Do you need to put stones at the bottom of these baskets?
Thanks.

Hi, I'm no 'expert' but in all the years I've planted up baskets I've never added stones. Last year was the first time I had these Easyfill ones and I didn't use stones then either and my displays were fantastic.

Best of luck with yours but do remember to feed, water and deadhead regularly to encourage brilliant results and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Mrs James is on record for saying these Easifill baskets are amazing.

They made the best bra she's ever worn! :nod:

Latest posts

Back