Item in basket?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Hope someone will be able to help me.

How long does an item stay in the basket if you won it via a live auction. I ask this as I won a Plat. CE this morning and the item wasn't in my basket after less than 10 minutes!!

Really disappointed as I finally fell in love with CE ring and lost it and now its not in stock!

Did call CS straight away but they were not helpful at all. All I got from CS was that item is no longer available. Well I could have said that. It would be helpful if they at least logged into my account to see what had happened :thinking:

hi BB ! every time I have done a live auction thing it has been there until c2am that night/morning - so if I chose something at 5pm I would check out at midnight before I retire and there it would be..............

Hi Falguni, how disappointing hon and ****** annoying!! Items used to stay in the basket until the early hours and then disappear if not checked out by about 4am if I remember rightly, but what you have described now also happened to me recently and I think something underhand is going on. My gut feeling is that baskets are now monitored closely and if someone phones ps or even option 2 and asks to purchase a specific item (with code number) and 'they' can see it is in someone's basket it will be removed and sold on. I know missed auction items only remain in a basket a short time and I accept that but nicking items back won from auctions is disgusting imo. If I was you I'd ring Miles tomorrow and see if he can help.

hi BB ! every time I have done a live auction thing it has been there until c2am that night/morning - so if I chose something at 5pm I would check out at midnight before I retire and there it would be..............

Thank you Loobi, thats what I thought too. Very disappointed that the ring was removed from my basket :sad:

Have e-mailed CS again. See what they say!

Thanks Sue. Can you pm me Miles direct line please. I have e-mailed with attention to Miles/Rupinder, but if I can speak to him direct I would be able to get some answers.

If the item has been removed as a common practise than I will be gutted and will let my feelings known.

Just another thought hon, keep an eye on missed auctions tonight just in case it turns up there. I know it's a long shot but strange things are happening so you never know...

The same thing happened to me on Friday a ring disappeared from my basket, but when I logged in later in the day it had reappeared, so have no idea what is going on.

I have tried that SD. Have been logging in and out to check my basket all day in the hope the ring will magically re appear!

Falguni!! I have just checked missed auctions and your ring is available hon. I hope you get to read this but I think you may be at work. :doh:

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_378:

Sue I have the ring. Miles e-mailed me yesterday and said he would get me the ring and true to his words he did. I have just checked it out. Hope its a beauty after all this :up:

Miles had the IT department look into what happened and the ring was showing in my basket till 4 their end. Now only if the CS person I spoke to had checked my account or assured me that they would try and sort it out for me!

I truly cannot thank you and Miles enough :heart::clapping::clapping::mysmilie_504:

Great news Falguni!! :mysmilie_481: I was keeping my beady eye on the ring this morning and spotted it was showing as available in missed auctions and was on the phone to Miles at 8.30 :blush: to tell him because I knew you would be at work, but he was already on the case and had already reserved it for you. :up: He's such a gem, and a gentleman isn't he!! :flower:I really wish your beautiful ring is everything you hope for hon. Sx

Received the ring today. Love love love the design but the CE has scratch marks on the surface :sad:

Sadly going straight back!! Back to square one.

Last edited:
Oh what a ****** shame BB. :down: Imho emeralds are a gamble when seen irl with regards to colour and clarity but you don't expect scratches
mysmilie_58.gif
on a stone, especially one set into TJC's premier range. :doh: I hope you get refunded quickly hon, will you continue your quest for your dream CE ring??

Sue the ring itself is lovely. The CE has a deep colour and the glow. The diamonds are a stunner too. Love the Platinum band as well. I might give CE 1 more go then probably not bother!!

The more I look at the ring the more I wish the CE had no scratches. I can't believe that this got away. I wouldn't let this pass as an Iliana either or a nomal Emerald. Maybe I am too fussy!!

Such a shame i gave up on Emeralds as well as i'm fussy and had 5 from TJC either chipped or scratched and the only one that wasn't had a huge window lol
I hope you find a good one x
Just a thought call Miles to see if there any left (as you love the design so much) and he will check if there are any scratches before he sends it out.

There is one available GC. I was going to ask Miles but I can't see them receiving this ring until Monday at the earliest.

Might see what Miles says.

Latest posts

Back