Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 - 15 items

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 15+ items

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Sara

Registered Shopper
I'm curious (as I'm feeling guilty about sending some items back today) ...

this poll is ANONYMOUS and I would like to keep it that way (to avoid any possible arguments! :lol) - so it would be good to just choose an appropriate number and not place any comments (unless you HAVE to!)

:) Sara don't feel bad about returning items, after all that's what your 30 day money back guarantee is for!!
choose what you like and send the rest back.
We are all guilty I'm sure of over indulgence!!!!.....I know I am lol :D

I'm curious (as I'm feeling guilty about sending some items back today) ...

this poll is ANONYMOUS and I would like to keep it that way (to avoid any possible arguments! :lol) - so it would be good to just choose an appropriate number and not place any comments (unless you HAVE to!)

How many times have you heard Steve say he is selling almost everything at a loss at the moment and he'll happily take it back to sell again? Don't feel guilty hun, just make sure you spend the refund on Rocks as well to make you feel better! I know I do!

How many times have you heard Steve say he is selling almost everything at a loss at the moment and he'll happily take it back to sell again? Don't feel guilty hun, just make sure you spend the refund on Rocks as well to make you feel better! I know I do!

Awww thanks for that Anne (I haven't heard Steve say he's happy to take things back to sell again - but know a lot of the time he's not covering his costs) BUT then I prob don't watch as much as some people :lol but yes I was reasoning that when the items I've sent back are re-auctioned they may go for a higher price.

btw how did you get on with the silver, multi-gem bracelet - the cuff style one?

The poll is good fun but of course you have to bear in mind how much has been bought whats been kept and whats gone back
bought 31 things(i think)
sent/sending back 7
send back as faulty 1to be replaced?

The poll is good fun but of course you have to bear in mind how much has been bought whats been kept and whats gone back

Good point Milly

I've bought 5 and am only keeping 1 - that sounds worse than it is, I'm sure I will buy more in the future.

I have ...

bought and kept 25 items
bought and returned for refund 2 items (didn't suit me)
bought and returned for replacement 2 items

eeeeek BSB good grief!!!!!!! sounds like you're having a smashing time with Rocks lol bet they love you :D

Anne/Mirabelle - what sensible answers and I'm slightly relieved at the notion of Steve and crew garnering more pennies for the returned items. atleast we're keeping the courier and postal services in business...

I've sent a pair of mismatched cufflinks back for replacement, and it was no hassle at all. I've kept the other things I've ordered, but if I didn't like them IRL, or just changed my mind, I would have used the 30 day MBG, Steve is always saying use it if you need to. He wants our custom now and in the future, so he's not worried about people returning things.
:doggie:

Awww thanks for that Anne (I haven't heard Steve say he's happy to take things back to sell again - but know a lot of the time he's not covering his costs) BUT then I prob don't watch as much as some people :lol but yes I was reasoning that when the items I've sent back are re-auctioned they may go for a higher price.

btw how did you get on with the silver, multi-gem bracelet - the cuff style one?

I wasn't sure about it when I tried it on at first Sara, and it was kind of awkward to fasten. It's also a bit different for me as citrine/peridot really don't feature much in my bling box. But I managed to get it on and by the time I'd worn it for an hour or so I decided I love it! It's a bit bigger than the pearl one I got last week, so not quite such a nice fit - then again, any smaller and I might have struggled to fasten it even more, so I guess that's actually a blessing!
I think what swung it for me was realising that I've paid around that much for a flimsy chain style bracelet with a few little stones on, and just the silver alone makes this one great value in comparison. Plus wearing it a little further up the arm soon dealt with the sizing issue. As you might guess, it's now definitely staying, much to my credit card's disgust!

I wasn't sure about it when I tried it on at first Sara, and it was kind of awkward to fasten. It's also a bit different for me as citrine/peridot really don't feature much in my bling box. But I managed to get it on and by the time I'd worn it for an hour or so I decided I love it! It's a bit bigger than the pearl one I got last week, so not quite such a nice fit - then again, any smaller and I might have struggled to fasten it even more, so I guess that's actually a blessing!
I think what swung it for me was realising that I've paid around that much for a flimsy chain style bracelet with a few little stones on, and just the silver alone makes this one great value in comparison. Plus wearing it a little further up the arm soon dealt with the sizing issue. As you might guess, it's now definitely staying, much to my credit card's disgust!

So glad you liked it Anne - and you got it at a fab price! :)

I also struggled to get it on/fastened as well and when I did fasten it, it wasn't very comfortable (for me) - though like you I did keep it on for quite a while to give it a good try.

Also like you I have small wrists my right one is 6.25" where I planned on wearing it but on measuring my bracelet (because 7" in this style should be plenty big enough) it actually measured 6.5" - so it made it just a little uncomfortable for me.
Such a shame though because I loved the look of it.

However, I did get the amethyst/blue topaz bracelet that Miss Kitty posted a pic of yesterday and I LOVE that one and it fits beautifully (I think you said it's on your wish list?) - it's paler than the site pic posted but soooo very pretty.

Also got an amethyst/silver bracelet due on Monday (which Basket Case thinks you might have already?) - so really looking forward to that arriving. :D

:cry:
I cleaned my amethyst pendant today (I put a massive fingerprint on the table of it lol) & I've seen a mark on it. I haven't got a proper jewellery cloth (was just using a muslin cloth !!) & am unsure if this is a funny dirty mark or some sort of tiny scratch (I also don't have a loupe thingy). So I'm faced with buying a cleaning cloth & hoping I can clean it, but then if that doesn't work, I'll be sending it back anyway.
It is a very very tiny mark, but now I've seen it its niggling me. (The cost of postage is also a niggle for me at the mo - especially as I'll be sending 2 faulty items back & am skint lol)......
What do you think (I know its hard without seeing the mark lol) try and clean it or send it back???
Thank you !

This is a link for the item
http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=KD144

Edit - I remembered about using my glasses cleaning cloth, have tried but can't clean it...so I suppose that means its a return.....??? I'm gutted as I really love it and it matches a ring I have so well

Last edited:
Pepsi, if it's faulty I'm sure Rocks will send you a replacement as well as the other two faulty items. Also, I'm sure they'll refund your p&p. Send an email to Tony and he'll probably sort it out really quickly - their cs is amazing! Good luck.

Latest posts

Back