For the Love of......*%&*.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
I see Moira's back with more revolting colour combinations.... :puke:
They remind me of curtains we used to have in our kitchen in the 1970's when I was young. Bigt splat flowers everywhere. Who wears this stuff?

Who would want 3 in one colour either, surely it's much better to have 3 different colours to match different outfits? Mix and match!! :blush:

Still don't like the idea of those ripemoff magnets, too unpredictable by half :giggle:

I wonder if Moira's next innovation will be "it's a clap"?? :grin:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OgJvHePIEdU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

They remind me of curtains we used to have in our kitchen in the 1970's when I was young. Bigt splat flowers everywhere. Who wears this stuff?

Who would want 3 in one colour either, surely it's much better to have 3 different colours to match different outfits? Mix and match!! :blush:

Still don't like the idea of those ripemoff magnets, too unpredictable by half :giggle:

I wonder if Moira's next innovation will be "it's a clap"?? :grin:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OgJvHePIEdU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

PML........... just flicked channels and Deano is saying they are bang on trend, personally I cannot believe anybody buys them!!!!!!! One word is all I can say VILE!!!

There was a great moment yesterday. She folded the ScarFace in two and twirled it around. It looked just like a hangman's noose.

Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough with the screen grab button here. :doh:

Oh! You had the same curtains as us then. Probably wall paper too. :grin::grin:

I can't get my head around the 'same colour' theme either. And why, oh why, don't they ever state just what the fabric is?

I'm fast coming to the conclusion that the magnet is the best part of this concept! I can't tell you for real though as ...guess what...I never ever received the ones I orderd.:devil:

I'd like to know who the famous people and members of the Royal (or did she mean Royle??) family are, that Moira said were fans ...!!

I'd like to know who the famous people and members of the Royal (or did she mean Royle??) family are, that Moira said were fans ...!!

LOL - you and me both!

Can't remember if it was Mon or Tues this week she did her 'style challenge' against the clock. She reckoned she'd done 28 styles in 2 mins. What she didn't take into consideration was that she had repeated most of the 'styles' more than once! Even two of her 'named' styles (can't remember which) are just two different ways of acheiving the same look.

Suited, booted........Parisienne, Cocoa Channel, Winsor, Sandringham, ....Ohhh...
Come on Moira, let's have a new routine - please. :yawn:

Suited, booted........Parisienne, Cocoa Channel, Winsor, Sandringham, ....Ohhh...
Come on Moira, let's have a new routine - please. :yawn:

you forgot V necks, round necks, halter necks and no necks...
1892_mad_smiley_banging_head_against_a_brick_wall.gif

It's about time ol' Moira ScarFace changed the script ......it's all getting very predictable - like some third-rate panto :down: And how someone can be in raptures over some cheap-looking bit of fabric is beyond me :talking:

Latest posts

Back