Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

L'Occitane 14 Piece Flavours of Provence Collection
Try Me Price £21.41
QVC Price £25.75
Item Number 226802
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Sorry Sazza - put this one in the new beauty items a little while ago.

Already put my order in for it.

do you know what it contains ? it doesn't come up with either a pic or a description.

1 x 4g Refreshing Cloth Sachet
1 x 35ml Milk Shower Cream
1 x 35ml Shea BodyLotion
1 x 10ml Shea Hand Cream
1 x 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 30ml VerbenaBody Lotion
1 x 25g Verbena Leaf Soap
1 x 50g Lavender Bath Pebble
1 x 75ml Lavender Shower Gel
1 x 50g Lavender Butterfly Joyful Soap
1 x 75ml CherryBlossom shimmering body lotion
1 x Cherry Blossom Butterfly Soap
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath Pebble

PAO not required on both bath pebbles & the refreshingcloth. All three soaps have PAO 24m. All bottles & one tube have PAO of 12m.

1 x 4g Refreshing Cloth Sachet
1 x 35ml Milk Shower Cream
1 x 35ml Shea BodyLotion
1 x 10ml Shea Hand Cream
1 x 30ml Verbena Shower Gel
1 x 30ml VerbenaBody Lotion
1 x 25g Verbena Leaf Soap
1 x 50g Lavender Bath Pebble
1 x 75ml Lavender Shower Gel
1 x 50g Lavender Butterfly Joyful Soap
1 x 75ml CherryBlossom shimmering body lotion
1 x Cherry Blossom Butterfly Soap
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath Pebble

PAO not required on both bath pebbles & the refreshingcloth. All three soaps have PAO 24m. All bottles & one tube have PAO of 12m.

Thanks for the details, I actually just e-mailed to ask what was in it but now I don't need to wait for their reply :)

Thanks for the details, I actually just e-mailed to ask what was in it but now I don't need to wait for their reply :)

Bit confused by the details CS gave me though, as there is only 13 items in the list and not 14, like stated in the item heading (L'Occitane 14 Piece Flavours of Provence Collection).

Bit confused by the details CS gave me though, as there is only 13 items in the list and not 14, like stated in the item heading (L'Occitane 14 Piece Flavours of Provence Collection).

Got a reply to my e-mail enquiry as to what was in the set and it lists the 14 items as follows

4g Refreshing Cloth Sachet
35ml Milk Shower Cream
35ml Shea BodyLotion
10ml Shea Hand Cream
30ml Verbena Shower Gel
30ml Verbena Body Lotion
25g Verbena Leaf Soap
50g Lavender Bath Pebble
75ml Lavender Shower Gel
50g Lavender Butterfly Joyful Soap
75ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering body lotion
50g Cherry Blossom Butterfly Soap
28g Cherry Blossom bath pebble
75ml Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower gel
Comes in a Plastic Zip bag

Got a reply to my e-mail enquiry as to what was in the set and it lists the 14 items as follows

4g Refreshing Cloth Sachet
35ml Milk Shower Cream
35ml Shea BodyLotion
10ml Shea Hand Cream
30ml Verbena Shower Gel
30ml Verbena Body Lotion
25g Verbena Leaf Soap
50g Lavender Bath Pebble
75ml Lavender Shower Gel
50g Lavender Butterfly Joyful Soap
75ml Cherry Blossom Shimmering body lotion
50g Cherry Blossom Butterfly Soap
28g Cherry Blossom bath pebble
75ml Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower gel
Comes in a Plastic Zip bag

Thanks for that Sazza. On the list CS gave me, they missed off the Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower gel.

Glad it's in the kit, as that's one of my favourites.

L'Occitane 14 Piece Flavours of Provence Collection
Try Me Price £21.41
QVC Price £25.75
Item Number 226802
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Pamper yourself with this 14 piece L'Occitane collection. The jam-packed set includes a Refreshing cloth sachet (4g), Milk shower cream (35ml), Shea body lotion (35ml), Shea hand cream (10ml), Verbena shower gel (30ml), Verbena body lotion (30ml), and Verbena leaf soap (25g). You'll also receive Lavender bath pebble (50g), Lavender shower gel (75ml), Lavender Butterfly Joyful soap (50g), Cherry Blossom shimmering body lotion (75ml), Cherry Blossom Butterfly soap (50g), Cherry Blossom bath pebble (28g) and Cherry Blossom bath and shower gel (75ml).

I went for this, even though I am mega skint, but want to try the cherry blossom, and the verbena, the rest will be ebayed,

They always manage to convince me that I need to buy Loccitane but I managed to resist as they just dont lather up like other shower gels although I do like the verbena one and I do like their hand creams but I dont like their soaps

Angie you should try selling the rest on here before ebay

I love a lot of the L'Occitane products but I'm beginning to wonder if the quality is slipping just a little bit on some items. Alexis is always keen to comment that the soaps don't crack and go "scummy" and I tended to agree with her but the last two bars (one Milk and the other Verbena) have done just that......:(

By the way Angie....the Cherry Blossom is gorgeous!!! :)

i agree about the cherry blossom esp. the handcream. It's nice and light for everyday use and smells gorgeous. I've nearly run out and there's only the travel size on their website. There's a L'Occitane shop opening up in the new Liverpool One in October so i'll stock up then.

i agree about the cherry blossom esp. the handcream. It's nice and light for everyday use and smells gorgeous. I've nearly run out and there's only the travel size on their website. There's a L'Occitane shop opening up in the new Liverpool One in October so i'll stock up then.

There is shortage of the Cherry Blossom hand cream, most of the shops have very little left, if any. Not sure if it was a limited edition or not.

I have the edt of the Cherry Blossom and its gorgeous. I gave it to my girls and they now want the shower gel etc. I also agree with the lady who said the quality of the soap is slipping . I love the Shea fig soap but the others are not as good and the scent seems to evaporate after a while. I do wish they would bring back the Fig range of bath milk etc as its such an unusual fragrance and I love it so if anyone knows where i can get some from then do let me know please. ;)

There is shortage of the Cherry Blossom hand cream, most of the shops have very little left, if any. Not sure if it was a limited edition or not.

oh thanks for that...i sincerely hope it wasn't a limited edition...:( Maybe i should buy up the travel size while i can.

Latest posts

Back