Speed Auction off air

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Speed Auction has been off (on Virgin) all morning I just get a black screen is it the same for Sky viewers?

Well Peter and Marie were meant to be on price-drop between 11:30-3, but peter had to be on bid tv as there is a trade show today and short on presenters...this may be the reason why speed auction isnt on today, (or for the time being) :)

Well Peter and Marie were meant to be on price-drop between 11:30-3, but peter had to be on bid tv as there is a trade show today and short on presenters...this may be the reason why speed auction isnt on today, (or for the time being) :)

What is a trade show?:talking:

What is a trade show?:talking:

I got that wrong, sorry......wednesday, they were meeting with the buyers, talking about the products, and new products on how they work Etc.

BUT on thursday, some were at the trade show. I'm not too sure, I think it is where they get the new products and get to see them tried out. If they are lucky, they get to take some home to test, so they know how they work (This usually happens if they are PREMIER ing the item for the first time.

Latest posts

Back