Lorraine Winslade Love Your Skin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh goody, another brand that all the presenters can claim they use, their Mums use, wives use, daughters use and then wont be seen for love nor money in 2 weeks.

IDW really is a pile of shite lately. Had to laugh last night when Simon and Dave said there hasnt been a Bissell POTD for ages, yer right, about 4 weeks, ****** ages huh.

Must be time for La Dea or Laser this week no? Or Karcher at the weekend, Multi tool, ladder?

Must be time for La Dea or Laser this week no? Or Karcher at the weekend, Multi tool, ladder?

Karcher last weekend, Multi Function Ladder POD tonight at 9pm. You read their minds :happy: .

If all these 'spensive new creams fail, you can always exfoliate the lines and wrinkles away with your Karcher, deep clean and sanitise your spots with a Polti and use the 13 in 1 Ladder to prop your jowls up, while you get your Bissell into all the nooks crannies to Scotchguard them... :sun:

I wonder why Lorraine left SBC after donkeys years? I liked watching her shows, compared to Adele, who I think is a bit wishy washy. Mind you, I soon became disillusioned with the products after I twigged they don't work.

I think there was some kind of upset on her part. She alluded to bullying from them towards her on her blog, Itchy.

I've just seen the advert for this range - looks like it might be very similar to SBC, I saw a bottle of what looked like Arnica Gel in the promo...wonder if it will be all gels or not..?

http://www.lys-london.com/

Just a heads up for anyone who can't wait until 2pm to see it - the website has now gone live and you can preview and buy her products. There also seems to be a proper ingredient listing on some of the range too.

Quite pricey!

Alcohol denat is the 2nd ingredient in the serums, and the third in the spritzer. I thought that could be drying and irritating, so not quite sure how it 'Loves Your Skin'!

I just had a gander at the website. Agree it seems pretty expensive. I hope it works out well for Lorraine as I always liked her on QVC, but can't help thinking IW is like the graveyard for beauty ranges. Where did Stacy go? More importantly, after my one and only experience of buying from them, I don't care what range is on there, NOTHING would entice me to go through that again. Blood pressure took ages to calm down!!:sweat:

Prices seem much better on IW than on the LYS website: £14.99 for 500ml of the bath and shower gel, versus £25.99 on her own site.

I am a fan of the SBC arnica gel, so might give Lorraine's version a try.

Lorraine really does know her stuff when it comes to the beauty industry and her products really do work. They may seem expensive to some and very like SBC, but she has taken alot of time and effort with her products. She has not used unnesaecary colours in her products, unlike sbc who colour all their products to make them look nicer. If you notice Lorraine's collegan gel is clear, unlike sbc, where it is bright pink. her products are not drying on the skin at all and the alcohol is in there for a reason. I know Lorraine, and I know she wouldnt put an ingredient into something, unless it was completely needed. Shes a lovely lady and she was treated very badly by SBC and I think its wonderful that she has fought back and brought out her own range. There may be gels in it, but they are different than SBC's and she also has some lovely serums, spritz's, exfoliators etc. Great Beauty Range and wonderful, wonderful lady!!

Lorraine really does know her stuff when it comes to the beauty industry and her products really do work. They may seem expensive to some and very like SBC, but she has taken alot of time and effort with her products. She has not used unnesaecary colours in her products, unlike sbc who colour all their products to make them look nicer. If you notice Lorraine's collegan gel is clear, unlike sbc, where it is bright pink. her products are not drying on the skin at all and the alcohol is in there for a reason. I know Lorraine, and I know she wouldnt put an ingredient into something, unless it was completely needed. Shes a lovely lady and she was treated very badly by SBC and I think its wonderful that she has fought back and brought out her own range. There may be gels in it, but they are different than SBC's and she also has some lovely serums, spritz's, exfoliators etc. Great Beauty Range and wonderful, wonderful lady!!

Quite an endorsement.

Quite an endorsement.

Nope, not an endorsement at all. Just sticking up for a very good friend. I dont like when people who know very little about beauty, start dissing others for the products theyre bringing to the shopping channels. Lorraine has over 40 years experience and really knows her stuff. :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back