Disgusted

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rocchic

Registered Shopper
Tuned in to Ali selling a very pretty shell silver bracelet. 10 in auction, went to price happy to pay, about to bid and auction closed. With 8 still left and apparently held for an hour. So rather confused I phoned up. Spoke to someone in CS who said thats right its all changed today the auctions are pulled whenever they like so no more genuine reverse auction. Plus I was patronised beyond belief that the item if I want it is held in the vault and if I ring after the hour it is taken out of the vault (fgs) and I might be able to put it in my basket. However we didnt get that far because the girl in CS sounded confused herself, was totally unhelpful and when I asked her not to keep on about taking items out of vaults and just tell me what I had to do to purchase the wretched thing she hung up on me. Never in over 2 years of Rocks or Gems shopping have I been treated in such a manner. Well if you are watching Mr or Mrs Bennett you have lost a customer for good. I am happy to purchase elsewhere where I dont have to ring back on 0845 numbers twice and I am not spoken to like an idiot and furthermore CS does not hang up mid questioning because I dont understand and neither do they. Also if it is 'all change' today - some warning possibly.

That is dreadful, no CS should ever put the phone down on a customer.

There is no excuse for someone hanging up on you. Absolutely appalling and simply bad manners. When I think back to the halcyon days when Rocks CS was quite simply fantastic. Sadly this seems to be symptomatic of the general fall in standards permeating throughout the company as a whole.

Dreadful way to treat a longstanding customer, and I don't blame you, Rocchic, for joining the growing number of people who are now ex-customers of the company.
I've asked it before, and I'll ask it again, are they deliberately trying to sabotage the whole enterprise, and if not, what the hell is going on? Simply unacceptable to treat loyal customers with contempt in this way, and that is what they are doing.
Not the most brilliant business plan I've ever come across, but then I don't suppose it makes a lot of difference to something that is clearly a vanity project, and the fruit of a company of zero integrity.

There is no excuse for someone hanging up on you. Absolutely appalling and simply bad manners. When I think back to the halcyon days when Rocks CS was quite simply fantastic. Sadly this seems to be symptomatic of the general fall in standards permeating throughout the company as a whole.

Totally agree! What a very sad state of affairs, as in the 'Rocks ' days the CS was second to none. What a shame that a bright innovative idea has been dulled in this way.

Also, why no response from, Steve, John and Sarah Bennett?

Really sorry to read your post Rocchic :down:. Did you not receive the e-mail stating the changes. Wonder why I did as I haven't shopped for over a year now and I just am glad that I stopped (with a friends help- the challenge) when I did.

Just hope you get an apology of some sort. Hope you find another outlet to fulfill your bling addiction. I have and am still adding to my collection :heart:

I got the email, titled "exciting changes at GemsTV" I assume this means exciting hang-ups on customers and being excited about being confused about the new exciting format???????

I didnt get any email about any changes at all. If I had aruably I would not have bothered in the first place. Out of office from Jack and a response from John B copied to various ppl but no text in the response ?? I have actually founf another outlet Belle and altho it is static the prices are good and the quality has been a real wow factor - silver only. Their beads are very overpriced but their silver and gemstone is really excellent. Next day delivery and quick refunds not that I have returned much. Its just easy tbh, no hassle, no confusion, no complicated mind bending hoops to jump thru and I dont have to second guess 'improvements'.......

Latest posts

Back