Where Are They Now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Modjo

Guest Shopper
What happened to former assistants Erica Street, Suzanne Banham and Nicola S. and Claire Reid?

Last edited:
What happened to former assistants Erica Street, Suzanne Banham and Nicola S. and Claire Reid?

I remember Erica went, and came back for a new years eve shift, and Mark said she was working in a nursery...not sure if she is there now though.

Suzanna is now a teacher at a school.

I'm sure (not 100% - may be my mind!) that I saw her a few weeks back. She may be doing a mixture of things.

Nicola S? who is that?

I remember Erica went, and came back for a new years eve shift, and Mark said she was working in a nursery...not sure if she is there now though.

Suzanna is now a teacher at a school.

I'm sure (not 100% - may be my mind!) that I saw her a few weeks back. She may be doing a mixture of things.

Nicola S? who is that?

I meant Nicola Scordellis. What is she up to?

Did Erica make her (last ever) appearance on New Year's Eve 2010, in short 31/12/2010?:talking:

Nicola S is a presenter on 107 Meridian FM - Local Community Radio for East Grinstead & surrounding villages.
www.meridianfm.com
107 Meridian FM is the community FM radio station for East Grinstead, Forest Row, Lingfield and surrounding villages. Join us for music, news. views, sport and plenty of entertainment across West & East Sussex and Surrey.

I meant Nicola Scordellis. What is she up to?

Did Erica make her (last ever) appearance on New Year's Eve 2010, in short 31/12/2010?:talking:

No, I think one of her 1st times back was was on NYE, but I saw her back soon after, but now for long

Latest posts

Back