£1 product couldn't even sell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
A pair of Casserole pots went to £1 and they still had 87 left at the end, surely this should be of concern to the management of Sit-up if they can't sell them for that what can they do?

That's because nobody really cares about sit-up
If they shut down, nobody would know, except us on this forum.

A pair of Casserole pots went to £1 and they still had 87 left at the end, surely this should be of concern to the management of Sit-up if they can't sell them for that what can they do?

Looks like folk are waking up to the outrageous peripheral chargea. xxxxxxxx

It's not really a £1 deal though. You have to add on £9 worth of extra charges on top of that. :wonder:

Yet another product on Bid tv this time at £1 that still had 100 left at the end.

To be fare most internet sites and shopping channels have P&P, I bought Earplugs on Amazon got a £3+ charge for a product that fitted into a normal envelope. Bus fare for me to town is £4 round trip so it isn't always much more I do think £5 should be max for a normal size product.

If you buy more than one product on Bid tv price etc do you get charge P&P per product or just one off fee if you buy two or more on same night.

Last edited:
The cost of the phone call is ridiculous, P&P on a tiny pair of earrings a whopping £7.99, the £5 for the earrings becomes £14.57. Not such a bargain.

Especially not a bargain when you buy more than one item and the items are strapped together. You're still charged for each item, but the TV channel isn't, I'll bet!

The items which you are talking about (I take it you mean the duvet/curtains Etc), but they were getting posted individually, as they were seperate items, but now you will rarely see them sell them individually. Now you now get curtains+ duvet+ throw for about £44.99 + £8.99 p&p, so it isnt too bad now. :)

Latest posts

Back