steveh31

Registered Shopper
a) Rising Price Auctions
b) Falling Price Sales
c) Speed with small quantites
d) A clock when price is getting too low
e) A None Stop Drop
f) Fixed Price at start.

If you were in charge of any of the three channels and you were in charge of making the channels a profit which of the above would you choose to use and on the flip side as a viewer which do you prefer?

Is there a compromise where the viewer and the company can both end up happy?

a) Rising Price Auctions
b) Falling Price Sales
c) Speed with small quantites
d) A clock when price is getting too low
e) A None Stop Drop
f) Fixed Price at start.

If you were in charge of any of the three channels and you were in charge of making the channels a profit which of the above would you choose to use and on the flip side as a viewer which do you prefer?

Is there a compromise where the viewer and the company can both end up happy?

Fixed price. Realistic postage price.

I don't think a fixed price at the start would be good.

One of the reasons that I watch, is that the price is different everytime, even if it is only by a few pounds....but sometimes more.

Sometimes when they do fixed prices, and put a 2 minute clock on for 30 mins when they are running over, I switch off as it isn't as fun.

I suppose what they are doing now, rakes in the most money, but if no money was on object id do the following;

Bid tv back to bid-up.tv (I'm sure more people call it bid-up still!) To rising auctions
Price-drop tv : Falling auction
Speed auction tv Rising actions, but 3/4 mins.

I guess my two priorities would be...

1) Start to tell the truth and prove some trasparency about their items, specifically what their electrical stuff can supposedly do!
2) Charge reasonable postage and get rid of the call charge

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back