Kipling Morrisey possible OTO in Autumn 08 colours!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Kipling Morrisey possible OTO in Autumn 08 colours!...just ordered mine in Cassis...having returned my Elemis TSV (didn't like the day cream) I feel fully justified in a little spending!

Kipling Morrisey Shoulder Bag with Multi Pockets
Special Price£36.00 QVC Price£48.00Item Number129496 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.95
Overall Rating 4.8 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (10 reviews)
5 stars 9 4 stars 0 3 stars 1 2 stars 0 1 star 0
10 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product:
Kipling's fabric Morrisey bag has an adjustable shoulder strap and features the Kipling logo displayed on the front, between diagonal zipped pockets. Small pockets are placed at either end of the rectangular bag, which is available in Blue jean, Black, Pink milkshake and Hot red. It measures about 38cm (15") by 17cm (6.7"). Hand wash only. Do not soak for more than three hours.

Mind you for an extra few quid this one comes with a make up bag (old stock colours tho) : 132306

Jude xx

This has just been aired and it was showing with QVC price of £36 :)

I have an old version of this in a bright pink and I love it. I have ordered a newer version in the Petrol. Really pleased at the price! They also offer it in a set with a make-up bag, but I have that and don't like the make-up bag, so good that they can offer the bag on its own.;)

Latest posts

Back