Call from CS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rocchic

Registered Shopper
Thought I had better be balanced after my rant on here about Gems and terrible CS.
Jessica Bell phoned me yesterday and was extremely helpful. I did say to her as I would also say to 'the management' I think it is a shame some of the established CS ppl have to take the flack. She was very helpful and she did say she would pass all my comments including those on the forum from me and others to Steve and Sarah and 'management'.

She did say she would follow up the CS person who not only hung up on me (she was genuinly concerned) but had given totally wrong information.

I also sorted my necklace re string issue with her. Hopefully there will be a lot more training so that all CS are eventually as good as the established ppl (hesitate to use the word oldies lol) who were and are brilliant and I think its a shame they have to sort out others messes.

I'm delighted for you and really hope you get everything sorted out. However ........... takes a deep breath ........... it shouldn't have taken a rant on here for you to get a phone call. This really smacks of a charm offensive. In all honesty, ensuring this doesn't happen BEFORE these incidents take place is what is needed. I've just set up a multi-lingual customer care team and I can tell you, they have EXTENSIVE training before they're let anywhere near the phones.

As I said, I'm very pleased for you and I agree that the longer established members of the CS team are wonderful people who go the extra mile but that used to be the norm. Now they're in the minority.

I do agree Meeshoo, I cannot understand how as the face of the company anyone is allowed in CS before extensive training.

Latest posts

Back