Eyessential

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Itchy

Registered Shopper
This has probably been discussed before, but has anyone used it and what did you think? I have seen loads of demonstrations on IW and another one yesterday and it looks too good to be true. Is it like the dreaded Genie, which did not do anything for me. Thanks in advance.

I use it and also Genie (I've got stockpiles of both) and found both to be very good, although the Genie is easier to reapply if needed as you only need a little water which means the eye make up stays put. I don't have many lines round my eyes but I do use Genie every day and, probably by sheer coincidence, any lines I did have appear to have lessened. (or maybe it's because I've stopped burning the candle at both ends and now go to bed before 2 a.m.)

I apply both with a brush though as I got in a right mess using my fingers and would invariably stab myself in the eye with my nails which wasn't a good look. :wink:

I've tried it and also Genie but found both to be absolute rubbish. I have no doubt that the application technique is very delicate but still I didn't see any difference whatsoever. I know we're all different and what suits one won't suit another so the reviews will be mixed as with many other products.

I think the key thing is not to apply over oil based products, or apply oil based products after. Do you ladies who have good results use mineral powder make-up rather than liquid foundation? Or do you not use foundation?

I have tried both and agree with Busy, I didn't like either product. The Genie I found completely useless, it made no difference whatsoever and the Eyesential cannot be used with moisturizer. The latter certainly does tighten the skin but I thought it gave a peculiar glazed look to the skin and felt uncomfortable. Also, if you tend to perspire throughout the day it just comes off. I tried both products with mineral makeup and without any makeup and can honestly say I wouldn't re-purchase either of them.

Have used Eyessential which sucessfully took eyelids north and looked fine when I took a last look in the mirror before I went out. Not sure how long they stay there though because by tghe time I remove my makeup they have gone south again!! However, my preferred choice is one that QVC used to sell called Freeze 24/7 and now, sadly has disappeared.

Weighing it up I don't think I will bother. It sounds too much like Genie for my liking which I thought was useless. I would not have got it from IW if I was going to get it, but its great to get other opinions. Ta very much.

I think the key thing is not to apply over oil based products, or apply oil based products after. Do you ladies who have good results use mineral powder make-up rather than liquid foundation? Or do you not use foundation?

I don't use anything on my skin like foundation or powder. I just use a cleanser morning and evening. So the Genie or the Eyesential is applied to 'nude' skin, so to speak. Whether this makes a difference I don't know, but it did take practice to get the application of either of them 'just right.'

I bought some Eyessential from another website after seeing the demo several different times and thought it would be 'the miracle' for me! Wrongggggggg!! I didn't take into consideration about the applying it to dry skin and my skin cannot do without some form of moistursation during the day! I also had a bad reaction to it - I applied it EXACTLY as they showed you on the demo, followed the instructions etc, I had such red sore skin around my eyes, so so sore and horrible, I vowed NEVER to let it touch my skin again! It didn't look natural either, the skin being pulled up like that! Horrid :puke:

I tried it - results when you don't smile or have facial expression. Not impressed - I too has reaction. My husband also had a go - I will quite him directly on his description which left me list for words !!!
"it feels like dried in sperm - but on your face"
Words failed me
It was returned needless to say

Latest posts

Back