First delivery was LOL!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

dingledangle

Guest Shopper
I received my first (and only) item today. It was item WD125, bought for my niece because she is bonkers about anything heart-shaped and pink. (£50)

It was so bad that when I took it out of the box I burst out laughing! I've honestly had better things out of a lucky packet. :rolleyes:

Oh what a shame! Was it really that bad? I LOVED the look of that ring, was really disappointed when I didn't get it (logged in too late to bid:eek:)

It is really, really bad. The diamonds are beyond microscopic and the heart part of the ring is set on a piece of gold that is so thin it is positively dangerous. It also looks as though the heart part has been roughly soldered onto the actual band, almost as an afterthought.

I really didn't even feel disappointed or angry. I just giggled. :D

Sorry to hear it didnt work out for you dingledangle, at least you have your 30day MBG so all is not lost.

Ah, never mind. I just wish I went for a huge MOP and marcasite bracelet instead! It's been haunting me....

Thats where 30 days MBG comes in handy and their quick refund means you will have the money credited to your CC as soon as they receive the item. Hope you manage to get the bracelet.

I received my first (and only) item today. It was item WD125, bought for my niece because she is bonkers about anything heart-shaped and pink. (£50)

It was so bad that when I took it out of the box I burst out laughing! I've honestly had better things out of a lucky packet. :rolleyes:

Here it is:

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=WD125

I got it as well in my delivery - I laughed out loud too!

Very odd looking & like a silver milk bottle top. :eek:

I read this and thought you were talking about the pink heart-shaped ring I got (thanks to lovely Melusina) for my daughter! I even got the earrings to match!! It's a different ring though...phew!! :D

pinkring.jpg

I thought it was really pretty when I saw it on the website,but when I asked for a side view I noticed how flat and thin it actually was so I did'nt bid for it.What a shame though still as others have said you have got the MBG.

xx angie

That's a shame, it is difficult to tell sometimes on the web.
I sent rather a large order of items back yesterday. I liked some of them, but have now realised that I really don't like rhodium plating (I'm a yellow gold lover). I think they use it as a way to make teenyweeny diamonds look larger, but I would much prefer just plain gold and no diamonds at all - it would probably also reduce the cost of the item.

what a shame as others have said it looked nice on the screen oh well we live and learn i hope its not put you off though because i have had some amazing bargains but admittedly i have also had the odd dud ones which i have sent back .
I love the one Perdita has though what a difference in two rings and a discription can make lol

Latest posts

Back