Julia Robert's new do!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't think it looked that different tbh, I might be wrong though...I don't have my specs on lol

I thought it looks the same length, too. I really prefer her with her hair naturally curly, though - it's much more flattering.

I'm also wondering whether she's taken it too dark. It seems a bit harsh for her colouring.

I thought it looks the same length, too. I really prefer her with her hair naturally curly, though - it's much more flattering.

I'm also wondering whether she's taken it too dark. It seems a bit harsh for her colouring.

It does look a bit too dark, I had mine done that shade but changed it as I thought it looked a bit harsh

Did anyone see the T Caller earlier raving about Julia, personally I'm not a huge fan of hers but, she is a pretty good presenter but, this caller was absolutely licking her butt big time!!

BTW didn't notice her hair any different have to have a lookie next time.

Just had a look at J.R. and her hair doesn't look any different to me and that top thing she is wearing looks a bit like an all over pinny my mother used to wear (apart from the sleeves).

No - just staightened which makes it look even longer. It looks newly coloured and has a lovely shine - but maintaining that dark colour must be a nightmare. You can see her white landing strip sometimes - not a good look. I do sympathise as I have similar problem!

the older you get the lighter you need to go from what was your natural hair colour as a teenager, because your skin tone also lightens, but as La Roberts is soooo obviously only a size 10, she soooo obviously doesn't accept she is 52years old, as she is constantly trying to get compliments from guest presenters, she tried it with Lee from Philosphy about not looking her age, but good old lee didn't bite!

Don't know if she's had it cut but she looked good today.Didn't like that old fashioned frock she was wearing tho.

the older you get the lighter you need to go from what was your natural hair colour as a teenager, because your skin tone also lightens, but as La Roberts is soooo obviously only a size 10, she soooo obviously doesn't accept she is 52years old, as she is constantly trying to get compliments from guest presenters, she tried it with Lee from Philosphy about not looking her age, but good old lee didn't bite!

She said that she is currently a size 12/14. If she didn't accept her age then I doubt if she would make reference to it - whether she dresses her age is a different matter!

Thought her hair looked very dark today, although in fantastic condition.

diamonique hour this afternoon!

Hi
I have to say that Julia's new do completely passed me by. She looks the same to my untrained eye!
My ears pricked up though and I had to smile :D when she says about a diamonique ring she was wearing yesterday and that forumees on a certain "shoppingtelly.com" wanted to know more about it!!
Get this though, she follows quickly saying that of course she does not really look at this certain website!!
I wonder how many of the presenters are looking at this site to!

Hi
I have to say that Julia's new do completely passed me by. She looks the same to my untrained eye!
My ears pricked up though and I had to smile :D when she says about a diamonique ring she was wearing yesterday and that forumees on a certain "shoppingtelly.com" wanted to know more about it!!
Get this though, she follows quickly saying that of course she does not really look at this certain website!!

yes, its item number 674635 - you can catch it on the 6pm show if you look in the video links for todays shows.

i think that a lot of her clothes lately have been unflattering and looked like maternity smocks. i do not see how she could be a 12/14 as her chest alone must be a lot bigger than that. she could knock someone out with her bust. it is unavoidable on the screen. very dark hair can look draining and very harsh on people. my hair is naturally very very dark brown more or less black and unless that is your real hair colour not many people can make that colour work. whenever someone said my hair was black i used to hate that. now i am pleased my hair is dark.

Hi

I heard her mention ST as well. I wondered if she had just had her hair done as it was very dark, glossy and groomed. Oh and quite nice! ;)

Julia always used to get her hair done at the Aveda salon. Its the same lenght it has bee for weeks, I remember the thread where her mother told her to get it cut. She did a mm by the look of it.

'she could knock someone out with her bust.'

She can knock me out any time she wants, lol! I think she is lovely for her age

I think she has been wearing all these 'maternity style' clothes to hide her spare tyre. A good hair cut would do her the world of good as she looks so dated with it long. I agree with what others have said dark hair can be very harsh on older women so I have lightened mine gradually and have gone from very dark brown to blond over the years.

Latest posts

Back