Absolutely Lovely!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes it is Sara - I can't wait to wear it!! :D

Dingledangle - really worth getting if you see it. Just as lovely as it is in the picture.

Anne - you must get that bracelet. I have 6.5 inch wrists and it fits me beautifully. It also runs up to 8" - so it really will fit most people.

love the pearlies Miss K, I got the third one yesterday, and just had to wear it last night. That bracelet is just stunning too.
:doggie:

Miss Kitty, the first one on your list, I got that today and I couldn't get it to sit properly :(

Do you have a delicate neck Sazza? Mine fitted fine.

The other thing that would make it stand up from the neck is if the lines are tangled.

I have about 8 of this type of style, both in silver and gold, and sometimes they sit better when you fasten them the other way, i.e. lobster claw in left hand, jump ring in right.

Hope some of that helps. :(

The other thing that would make it stand up from the neck is if the lines are tangled.

I have about 8 of this type of style, both in silver and gold, and sometimes they sit better when you fasten them the other way, i.e. lobster claw in left hand, jump ring in right.

Thanks Miss Kitty!!

I did untangle the lines but still it wouldn't sit. I don't think my neck is too slender. It will need to go back anyway as one of pearls is damaged but I will try fastening it the opposite way first though to see if it sits better or not.

:) lovely haul i especially like the braclet will keep an eye out for that one
the rest is great to enjoy all your goodies

Thanks Miss Kitty!!

I did untangle the lines but still it wouldn't sit. I don't think my neck is too slender. It will need to go back anyway as one of pearls is damaged but I will try fastening it the opposite way first though to see if it sits better or not.

Tried fastening it the other way but still it doesn't sit so I won't be asking for a replacement.

Latest posts

Back