taking our comments on board...??????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

longstandinggemfan

Registered Shopper
I may be imagining it -and I'm sure you'll all tell me if I am - but have things in presenter-land quietened somewhat? Watched Carol for a while today, and she was much calmer, and I'm finding Jenny quite easy to listen to. Makes listening with the sound up more likely -although only for a selected few.
Also, noticed Barry making a return to presenting today.

Hasn't the return of Barry and of less shouty presenters in general oft been requested here??? Maybe somenone's finally listening!

GREAT to see Barry back on the screen.

We've missed you, Baz!!

Indeed it is good to see Barry back presenting, first time I have watched properly for ages due to Alan being on in middle of night, but it is lovely to see Barry hasn't changed!!!

I may be imagining it -and I'm sure you'll all tell me if I am - but have things in presenter-land quietened somewhat? Watched Carol for a while today, and she was much calmer, and I'm finding Jenny quite easy to listen to. Makes listening with the sound up more likely -although only for a selected few.
Also, noticed Barry making a return to presenting today.

Hasn't the return of Barry and of less shouty presenters in general oft been requested here??? Maybe somenone's finally listening!

or your ears are getting used to it; or a touch of tinitus from too much
21.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I watched Carole too - and was pleased to see the calmer and more measured presenting - much more bearable - keep it up Gems - please! Great to see Bazza too - where has he been?

I watched Carole too - and was pleased to see the calmer and more measured presenting - much more bearable - keep it up Gems - please! Great to see Bazza too - where has he been?

He was producing!!

Latest posts

Back