Whose the hottest female on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

soots40

Registered Shopper
Wonder who it would be if the men were voting !!!!!!

My hubby thinks there are a few attractive females on QVC !!!!!!!!!

Err...none of them are hot IMO. :confused: Queen Julia thinks she is but that's just her own love affair going on. :pPC:

I think that the most attractive female on qvc is Ameka. The least attractive is that thin woman .
Whatever happened to Kara Tritton ?

Oh she had such beautiful green eyes and the other one was stunning too. Why did they leave ?

If I could look like any one of the female presenters or guests, I think Alexis from L'Occitane would be my pick. She's a very attractive lady IMO and has a lovely dress sense and great accessories. For me, she always looks classy and refined.

If I were that way inclined, I think I'd have to say Pipa.:rolleyes:
:doggie:

It is difficult to think of any of them as 'hot'.

That Caroline who does the fitness stuff is not too bad.

How come not lots of votes for Julia? I am sure she would vote for herself if she could.

It is difficult to think of any of them as 'hot'.

That Caroline who does the fitness stuff is not too bad.

How come not lots of votes for Julia? I am sure she would vote for herself if she could.

Caroline used to be a QVC model

Wonder who it would be if the men were voting !!!!!!

My hubby thinks there are a few attractive females on QVC !!!!!!!!!

Personally i would say none, but my hubby quite likes the model Rene.

i think the hottest one is, erm cant remember her name young 20ish lovely long brunnette hair, very slim in fact so in shape she looks like dancer. she would be a small, deffo a small for her.

she is so hot and sexy and so young all the male viewers tune in just for her, she would go for a small, a size 6-8 used to be a dancer, small.

Julia roberts yes she is small but hot.

julia is the youngest sexist 25 year old on tv

i think the hottest one is, erm cant remember her name young 20ish lovely long brunnette hair, very slim in fact so in shape she looks like dancer. she would be a small, deffo a small for her.

she is so hot and sexy and so young all the male viewers tune in just for her, she would go for a small, a size 6-8 used to be a dancer, small.

Julia roberts yes she is small but hot.

julia is the youngest sexist 25 year old on tv

Hee Hee :D That's brilliant !!

Actually I think the main QVC female presenters are picked to be easy on the eye, but not drop dead gorgeous, wouldn't want to alienate the predominantly female buying public !

I would say mostly attractive ladies but nobody stunning.

Latest posts

Back