Weekly Models - Appearances

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Modjo

Guest Shopper
I cannot believe Grace Brackstone has appeared for the third week in a row this week: every Tuesday, Feb 15, Feb 22 and March 1st, yesterday? Why's that and what is she doing wearing her own watch whilst appearing on bid tv?

I cannot believe Grace Brackstone has appeared for the third week in a row this week: every Tuesday, Feb 15, Feb 22 and March 1st, yesterday? Why's that and what is she doing wearing her own watch whilst appearing on bid tv?

Sorry, I'm not being rude, but what is wrong with you?!

Last week you were complaining saying that Carmel shouldn't do 2 shifts in 2 days quite close together, now you aren't letting the model do her shift - She pobably gets hired every tuesday...why isn't this allowed now? And the models are allowed to wear some of their own stuff, as it can show off the clothing, and show how well it goes with things.

All I can say is if all you can do is complain about people working 2 shifts in a short time, then complain about somebody working 1 day a week on the same day and her wearing her own items, just don't watch!

Sorry, I'm not being rude, but what is wrong with you?!

Last week you were complaining saying that Carmel shouldn't do 2 shifts in 2 days quite close together, now you aren't letting the model do her shift - She pobably gets hired every tuesday...why isn't this allowed now? And the models are allowed to wear some of their own stuff, as it can show off the clothing, and show how well it goes with things.

All I can say is if all you can do is complain about people working 2 shifts in a short time, then complain about somebody working 1 day a week on the same day and her wearing her own items, just don't watch!
:headbang:
I AGREE WITH YOU , what does it matter how many hours or times a certain person works in any job gee some people moan about the most stupid things,:down:

I'm sorry to be personal Hateyou, but you seem to be having a few issues here. Do you have a problem? I can't believe that someone who uses the screen name 'Hate you' doesn't need some sort of help.

Guys, please give hateyou a little leeway. I think this user may have 'issues'. :sun:

I cannot believe Grace Brackstone has appeared for the third week in a row this week: every Tuesday, Feb 15, Feb 22 and March 1st, yesterday? Why's that

It's called earning a living!
Seriously, your argument is pointless - many people outside of TV can work 7 days a week, for hours at a time, do you also have an issue with that in that they too should only say, work 1 day a month?!!

Crazy mad forum!
320sw728439.gif

Speaking of apperances, how come we don't see Kate Smith, Grace Brackstone or Alexandra appear on Sit Up Channels lately? Have they left? What is Alexandra's last name, please?:up:

Latest posts

Back