You've changed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

flipside

Registered Shopper
Slow refunds, broken mounts , a lot of cloudy diamonds, presenters over selling and being economical with the truth, I thought my love affair with Gems TV was over. The final last straw was missing silver chains in a parcel.

I telephoned CS, and got the distinct feeling of unhelpfulness, so much it bugged me , I telephoned back and let off steam why I was cancelling my current order and having my basket emptied.

To be fair I arrived home last night to see that the missing silver chains had been replaced.

I read other posts on here and I agreed ,don't want to see Gems TV go , just some more of the old Rocks TV formula, please.

I haven't bought anything or even watched GemsTV since the new (old) owners took over a year or so ago. I don't miss it at all. I don't even look at it anymore. I gave it a chance, maybe a week of the new version was all I could stand. :down: It felt immediately like it went downhill with the change over. :rain: Maybe that is being a bit unfair as I don't watch it any longer. I miss the old GemsTV and its former format but hey my credit card is better off (well a bit) ... now I just need to dampen down my QVC viewing!! :nod::wink: One step at a time ... :sun::angel:

Latest posts

Back