My South Western Silver Haul

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
Well I think I now have more SWS than QVC as this is my latest haul and I need a new jewellery box to store them.

Attachments

• 680698.jpg
    680698.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 686431.jpg
    686431.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 687768.jpg
    687768.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 688701.jpg
    688701.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 166
  • 673061.jpg
    673061.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
I :phave :pfixed:p it:p had:pto :pdo :pattachments :pinstead:p don't :pknow:p what :phappened:p:p:p:p:p:p:p arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've got the 'Love/Butterfly' one Yazrose and it's gorgeous. I shall be thinking of my late Mum every time I wear it because she adored butterflies which is the reason I went for this recent TSV. Lovely pieces there.....:)

Yazrose. I love ALL your pieces wow they are lovely. A very proud selection!!!

I've got the 'Love/Butterfly' one Yazrose and it's gorgeous. I shall be thinking of my late Mum every time I wear it because she adored butterflies which is the reason I went for this recent TSV. Lovely pieces there.....:)

aww What a lovely thought BusyLizzie! I love butterflies too.

They are all lovely ! I got the turtle necklace and it is gorgeous too.
(I keep all mine in a Prezerve jewellery organiser).

How lovely! I especially like the huge turquoise necklace. Hope you love wearing them!

Thanks hun, it is really long as well so I can have it how I like it and although it looks heavy it isn't.

Oh thats so lovely and touching babe, I got the blue one as its quite like lapis and I love Lapis. the blue one has a bird on it and it looks like a dove to me (blue!!!).

They are all lovely ! I got the turtle necklace and it is gorgeous too.
(I keep all mine in a Prezerve jewellery organiser).

I toyed with getting the turtle one to go with the earrings but I just couldn't resist the blue.

Oh thats so lovely and touching babe, I got the blue one as its quite like lapis and I love Lapis. the blue one has a bird on it and it looks like a dove to me (blue!!!).

I went for the blue one as well because blue is my favourite colour and you're right - the bird does look like a dove, it's lovely. :)

Latest posts

Back