Gareth Parker is a STAR

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mermaid

Super knitter!
Having just endured the nightmare that is the Indian call centre, I emailed Gareth in desperation! Within a matter of moments he had responded, called me and sorted it all out!!! The man is a star.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with him with problems, he will restore your faith in customer service.
:handshake:

Having just endured the nightmare that is the Indian call centre, I emailed Gareth in desperation! Within a matter of moments he had responded, called me and sorted it all out!!! The man is a star.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with him with problems, he will restore your faith in customer service.

That's good to know and credit where it is due to IW.

Gareth is absolutely wonderful - he sorts out problems quickly and efficiently. I have had hundreds of products from IW C&C and only had a couple of probs. both of which were sorted out by him.

I have waited 5 days for a response to my e-mail regarding a product that has developed a fault. The guarantee runs out in about 4 weeks time so I really need to know what they can do. Have e-mailed Gareth direct and hope that I will get a speedy response.

Gareth Parker who I e-mailed yesterday at lunchtime has not yet replied to my e-mail. At this rate my guarantee will out of date!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee had a telephone call from call centre, presumably in India. Gentleman very polite, apologies for long delay in answering e-mail, arranged to collect faulty item and, if in stock, replace. I just hope they can replace it as it is a very handy piece of kit in the kitchen and the roast chicken is the best I have tasted. Fingers crossed.

Who is Gareth Star and how do you reach him? IWs customer service is STILL diabolical after all these years and it's a damn cheek and a damn shame that we have to rely on one individual to try and sort out our problems
Do you have an address for him please?

Latest posts

Back