Telephone call

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
Does Ideal World phone you up ? I got a telephone call this afternoon asking why I hadn't bought from them for a while . I had trouble understanding the chap on the other end and he couldn't understand anything I said , so pointless really. They rang me a few months ago trying to sell me some more showroom shine. :mysmilie_854:

Does Ideal World phone you up ? I got a telephone call this afternoon asking why I hadn't bought from them for a while . I had trouble understanding the chap on the other end and he couldn't understand anything I said , so pointless really. They rang me a few months ago trying to sell me some more showroom shine. :mysmilie_854:

Yes they do! I've had that call too.

I made the mistake of picking up the 'phone once, and it was nigh on impossible to get off it! I don't like to be rude, but in the end I said I was about to go out, and politely hung up.

Since then I've had at least two calls a week from them, sometimes twice a day as well :devil: Now I let the ansaphone pick up :blush:

:sun:

Yes they do! I've had that call too.

I made the mistake of picking up the 'phone once, and it was nigh on impossible to get off it! I don't like to be rude, but in the end I said I was about to go out, and politely hung up.

Since then I've had at least two calls a week from them, sometimes twice a day as well :devil: Now I let the ansaphone pick up :blush:

:sun:

Ooooh the chance to tell them how boring and repetitive their products are, I'd bore the pants of them and they wouldn't dare call back :grin:

I'm afraid I'm not as polite as you Pinkmoon , I just hung up. He didn't understand a word I was saying. If they called me as often as you I would really lose my rag with them. I've no time for pointless phone calls. :angry:

Thats a good idea Lottie :giggle: We should all do that , they might get the message then.

No, but if Andy Love wants to give me a call he's more than welcome to! :wink: :muscle:

Noooooooooooooooo!!! Andy, I can't stand him....I have to turn off the ad for the competitions he does. He stands there with his legs so far apart it looks like he's dumped in his trousers
771396.gif

Noooooooooooooooo!!! Andy, I can't stand him....I have to turn off the ad for the competitions he does. He stands there with his legs so far apart it looks like he's dumped in his trousers
771396.gif

URGH :puke:

No, the erotically-charged Mr Love stands like that so he doesn't trip over his "Pick of the Day" :devil:

I would give the IW operator some real juicy gossip about Shaun Ryan (I was in the same year and course at uni with him) :devil:

I wouldn't really...:blush:

I would give the IW operator some real juicy gossip about Shaun Ryan (I was in the same year and course at uni with him) :devil:

I wouldn't really...:blush:

Ooooooh!!! If you Private Message me your gossip it's not libellous :wink:

:devil:

I have never bought anything from Ideal World- it all looks a bit cheap and tacky to me....I was tempted when YBF went to Ideal World but they never had a very wide selection, and then it vanished. Are there any hidden gems that I'm missing out on? Thanks!

They rang me on Monday - they had noticed i had bought some gardening stuff off them and would i like them to run through their current gardening offers. I said no thanks I can switch on the telly for that and hung up. I have only purchased one thing - a fruit tree for my mum a year ago. Are they desperate?

Latest posts

Back