Those makeover days

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

blarf

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know who provides them? It used to be New <ID but I don't think it is anymore. Is it someone called Elite? Or something like that.

Has anyone done one? Are they any good?

well i was impressed;

UglyGirl.jpg

Does anyone know who provides them? It used to be New <ID but I don't think it is anymore. Is it someone called Elite? Or something like that.

Has anyone done one? Are they any good?

They crop up everywhere now - try searching Google, you'll find various experience / gift sites selling them from £20 upwards - bargain!

But what you have to remember is how they make their money... by upselling the photo's they take as usually the price above only includes one small print.

You've had a lovely day with you and a loved one - had loads of photos taken - how could you possible say no to getting more than one print, or enlargements & fancy frames.

Before you know it, you've parted with hundreds of pounds - please be careful folks :thinking:

These things annoy me, by sheer virtue of what you get for your money you have to be (in my opinion) costing them money to be there. Just an example I always tell myself when tempted:

1 photographer, 1 make up bod, 1 hair bod, ok, even if thats all you get then you get them all for one hour each, that is 3 people x 1 hour work, even at ****** minimum wage thats £18 without equipment, resources such as electric and the bucks fizz, so ask yourself how can they even be making a pence unless loads of people succumb to the prints?
IDW charge £20 for 2 of these so just do the maths!!

I have heard the prints start at about £20 for one, and like someone so rightly says, how can you turn down pictures of yourself looking once in a lifetime beautiful. Do not touch is my opinion, if its too good to be true, it usually is :(

Latest posts

Back