Nephria Beauty Bar

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mam

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone has tried this supposed wonder product? I'm feeling quite tempted and the reviews online are really good, but are they to be believed?

Be glad to hear any opinions before I succumb to temptation. :wait:

Can't answer but I have a cheap copy of the yuroll jade roller and I love it. No I don't believe its esoteric claims but like most people with sensitive skin, my face can feel hot and the cool massage is lovely.

My gut instinct is the bar is either useless or too harsh but I have nothing to substantiate this feeling:emo:

Hi, I've been looking at beauty bar for a while. Saw this was a bogof so went for it. lets hope it works eh!

Hi, I've been looking at beauty bar for a while. Saw this was a bogof so went for it. lets hope it works eh!

Oooo I'd love to know what you think. The model Sheila who is always on has much better skin than she used to so if it really is down to this then its the best testimonial.

Lady Tia, due to illness i have very grey dull lifeless skin so am hoping that this will really help to perk it up. I often watch the demos and Sheila does seem to look brighter and fresher after using this product.I will let you know how i get on.

Lady Tia, due to illness i have very grey dull lifeless skin so am hoping that this will really help to perk it up. I often watch the demos and Sheila does seem to look brighter and fresher after using this product.I will let you know how i get on.

Hi Scorpion
Sorry to hear about your skin problems relate to illness, I'm looking forward to hearing what you think, they seem to really emphasise that you have to persevere with the bar so it'll be really interesting to hear your views.

I'm the opposite too much high colour/flushing and a reactive skin with spots breakouts etc but I think its good for any of these issues.

Sheila looks fabulous and I really paid attention when I saw her on the last but one show as the difference in her skin is remarkable.
I really hope it works for you :)

Latest posts

Back