Rocks Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi guys,

Received my Rocks jewellery box today...It's great! Have started to fill it up with my goodies, but have 2 observations- thoughts.

1 Perhaps an additional tray for just rings could be purchased as an "add-on"

2 How on earth do you set the combination locks?

There are some trays i don't think i will get much use out of...the necklace tray being one.

On the whole a great box...good quality and glad i went for one:)

:) glad its ok might keep it in mind and get one though id feel id have to fill that one as well as my other! though im getting good at being good now:cool:

I've got one coming too, Tabs. :D

Please, if it isn't too much of a bother can you count up how many rings it'll hold? I'm really hoping I'll be able to dispense with several smaller ones and have everything in one place. :)

Hi Fluff, At a guess, depending on size of rings it should hold approx 60 rings. Theres 10 sections each holding about 5-6. Thats just the top section. HTH

I'm not buying one Tabs - I'll only be tempted to try and fill it up:D
:doggie:

Join the club re finding room for all your rings! I've got 2 jewellery "wardrobes" but they only have small ring sections, and another box with space for rings - got a bigger one the other week which holds about 21 - not enough! Think altogether I've got about 30 or so rings - some of them are ages old though, from when I was - ahem - a teenager...Have always loved big rings and glad they're back in...Would be nice to have just one box for them all.

BTW do you keep the boxes they came in? I used to, but it took too long to choose one to wear, so I took them out and put them in this big tray - the boxes are now under the bed! How sad am I - I like to lift the lid sometimes and just gaze at them...:rolleyes:

Lol Jacky you sound very much like me! I like to go and just have a look at my items, but hate faffing through loads of boxes to find a piece! I have too many rings, probably approaching 100, sou really could use two more just ring trays!:eek:

I'm not keen on lots of individual boxes Sammi, too much clutter really. I have 3 Gems big boxes full of just rings, and have various rings in those. My things from Rocks have all gone into the Rocks box..apart from chunky necklaces that are too big for it.

I don't have many jewellery boxes - I now keep my stuff in several pretty coin purses tucked away in corners of the house as it's convenient and portable. I have no use for individual ring boxes except for when I sell stuff on ebay occasionally or for when I do a charity stall sometimes. I only have the one multi ring box but have stopped using it now.

one thing I must get is a small safe...

Lol Jacky you sound very much like me! I like to go and just have a look at my items, but hate faffing through loads of boxes to find a piece! I have too many rings, probably approaching 100, sou really could use two more just ring trays!:eek:

Wow, it takes me long enough to choose my jewellery in a morning as it is if I had close to 100 rings I can honestly say I would be late for work almost every day lol

I have 6 gems jewellery boxes (48 ring holder):eek: Was thinking of buying rocks one too but need to see if they are anti tarnish as I have some boxes from qvc which are fab for silver jewellery!! I must stop buying bling!! I must stop buying bling!!:D

Latest posts

Back