Today the TSV is..............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
yet another bl***y hair removal gizmo:headbang: Who do QVC think we are, a load of damn gorillas?:taphead:

I am getting bored with all these hair removal implements they keep on throwing in as TSV's:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Maybe it's just me..........................perhaps you are all totally ecstatic about it:heart:

QVC's view of their typical customer :

captain-caveman.jpg

yet another bl***y hair removal gizmo:headbang: Who do QVC think we are, a load of damn gorillas?:taphead:

I am getting bored with all these hair removal implements they keep on throwing in as TSV's:yawn::yawn::yawn:

Maybe it's just me..........................perhaps you are all totally ecstatic about it:heart:

Thanks for that dottiebird - I now have to clean bits of spat out, half chewd shreddies out of my keyboard.

*slips out of bed, sneaks downstairs and switches on QVC* :blush:

You after something to get your "bikini line" back under control, Burlz?

You'd probably be better off with a flamethrower.

:devil:

I'm not going to buy it. It's not going to work. Not " permanently" anyway. I've taken the hairs up my arms off a couple of times courtesy of the flame thrower tendencies of the grill bit on my gas cooker and I've still got hairy arms.

Mind you I've tried most hair removing gizmos and gadgets. Perhaps I've just become cynical. And part gorilla.

Latest posts

Back