No no advice please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just watched the presentation and it can be used on the face. The previous one couldn't.

As I've posted elsewhere I don't see how this is going to work permanently. And even if I believed it would I'm not sure I would use it on my face.

If you want a permanent solution to unwanted facial hair I think the only answer is to go to a professional for laser therapy or IPL. And even then there are no absolute guarantees. Or if you want a "cosmetic" solution you can get a cream from your GP that works brilliantly but not all GPs will precribe it in all cases. Worth a go though.

Not sure I'm convinced about it being permanent either. I use the Nads facial wand for eyebrows and upper lip. Lasts a good couple of weeks at a go but I'm umming and ah-ing over epilators at the mo.

I noticed in the morning presentation that Kathy kept saying a "reduction" in hair growth and it seemed to be quite deliberate.

i tried this the first time it was tsv - bloomin awful, it stank and left me with stubble very quickly after use.

I got a phillips ipl fpr xmas - what a fantastic invention (not for the face though but boots do one that is) - i'm already mostly hair free on my bikini line and legs, underarms taking a bit longer but it's much reduced and grows slower - i believe it will work in time.

Latest posts

Back