Lisa Brash Quits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

steveh31

Registered Shopper
It would appear from the comments made today that Lisa is leaving Sit Up channels in a week or so's time.

She kept saying today she can do what she likes now they can't sack her and her daughter is getting her back full time.

Will she be missed I've quite grown to like her performances yes she is loud and mad but can be more entertaining than some of the no personalities that are around.

OMG, that is very sad news, been watching some sit up recently, Lisa, Mike and Caroline, all I can say is THANK YOU you are a true Shopping Telly gem x

Apparently on of her first jobs as manager is a Rolf Harris exhibition and the man himself will be there she has to drink Champagne which she hates and wants to secretly put beer or lager in the glass instead.

Oh dear. I can just see it.... Giles and Imogen, champagne flutes in one hand, catalogues in the other. Gentle buzz of conversation. Quietly mingling and viewing the paintings.

Giles: 'Look darling, there's Piers. Haven't seen him since Ascot'

Piers walks across, air kisses Imogen: 'Ginny my sweet you look absolutely divine. I say. What's that commotion in the corner?'

Brash staggering around drunk as a skunk and showing her knickers.

She has no respect for herself so how can anyone have respect for her? Very sad lady indeed. She has had plenty of chances to make something of herself but always blown them

Could only watch her last show upto 11pm a bit disappointed she went out with a whimper just reading texts. Let's hope she does some one off shows in the future.

Could only watch her last show upto 11pm a bit disappointed she went out with a whimper just reading texts. Let's hope she does some one off shows in the future.

I wouldn't worry Steve, she'll be back for good before Christmas. I can't see her holding down any other job.

Why do you have to be so picky?! She was on yesturday, and you replied today...doesn't really help anybody!

Speed Auction TV is broadcast live 12 hours every Monday and Tuesday between 1.30pm and 1.30am.

Wednesdays to Sundays between 0745 and 0130.

Latest posts

Back