Charlie and Denis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Why did Charlie opt to wear an old mans cardi whilst presenting with hunky Denis? Charlie can look very smart in his shiny suits (minus Kirks fairy glitter attack), yet he chose to dress down for the TSV, why?

i thought charlie bear loooked quite a dish with dennis at his side......much prefer to listen to charlie than dennis's drawl [ & he told porkies too tonight ]. he said HE had been given THE jar by a relative of his........i thought the story was his wife [ where is she by the way now OR am i beening wayyyyyy too nosey ????? ] had been given /sent the jar by HER g.ma.......... & something about undeer kitchen sink for ges till she was pregnant & her hair went duff & hey presto the ojon story started with dannis paddling his canoe in search of the holy grail.......do like charlie bit though apart from ewelry shows & then im put to sleep........liked the cardy & LOVE my hubby in cardys too mwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh x

his wife [ where is she by the way now OR am i beening wayyyyyy too nosey ????? ]

The long haired one ran off with a body builder/trainer. He has re-married I think. Other forumites can fill you in with all the juicies better than me.

oh i say. thx LIAM shes was a beautiful lady BUT looks isnt everything [ thank goodness ].....it was the porky pies that upset me more.i know were spun all sorts of hype BUT a downright lie either then or not is not on....BTW i have no letters left on my keyboard so please excuse all my typos as i do type 2 handed but 2 words per minute unlike a typist.........hubby [ though i love him dearly ] wont dig deep for another new keyboard that uses RF 'mouse's'.i hate being tied up to a wired mouse/keyboard & too untidy for those that view each other to talk to each other [ cant you tell im no whizz kid ]....righty ho offto bed to mull over if i want anymore shampoo or not .night night ladies

i thought charlie bear loooked quite a dish with dennis at his side......much prefer to listen to charlie than dennis's drawl [ & he told porkies too tonight ]. he said HE had been given THE jar by a relative of his........i thought the story was his wife [ where is she by the way now OR am i beening wayyyyyy too nosey ????? ] had been given /sent the jar by HER g.ma.......... & something about undeer kitchen sink for ges till she was pregnant & her hair went duff & hey presto the ojon story started with dannis paddling his canoe in search of the holy grail.......do like charlie bit though apart from ewelry shows & then im put to sleep........liked the cardy & LOVE my hubby in cardys too mwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhh x

Well she was a relative at the time :talking: After the bitter divorce it's hardly surprising he wanted to cut the ex out of the story. Compared to some of the tales you hear on QVC I'd say that was a drop in the ocean :happy:

Granny in law was a family member when he got the jar of ojon. Not a blood one to Denis but still family.

Ex Mrs. Ojon got a good settlement when they divorced, then Estee Lauder bought Ojon and she tried to take Denis back to court for more money. There have been photo put on site of her competing in body build competitions. Yes she pumped up.

Smarmy was a little lost with no slow reveal to do. He did bang on about he had been using the TSV at home all week. My hair is so coarse it smoothed it right down. Didn't say if the volumizing mousse had worked for him.

actually Dennis didnt lie all he did was omit that it was the ex wife's relative who sent it and the ex wife who kept in a jar for 2 years before using it

okay okay i get the drift .......please dont shoot me lol.....it was just a comment rather than a THOU SHALT NOT TELL etc...... what a lot you people tell me about.. all sorts......though I did know EL had bought them out [ no doubt from you lot on here ]....so yes g.ma in law was indeed a relative a while ago.....
i am not a fan of pumped up men or even worse ladies [ sorry i dont mean to offend anyone who is into pumping iron doing arnie inpersonators.doest float my boat BUT then again it doesnt do for us all to like the same things.....

Granny in law was a family member when he got the jar of ojon. Not a blood one to Denis but still family.

Ex Mrs. Ojon got a good settlement when they divorced, then Estee Lauder bought Ojon and she tried to take Denis back to court for more money. There have been photo put on site of her competing in body build competitions. Yes she pumped up.

Smarmy was a little lost with no slow reveal to do. He did bang on about he had been using the TSV at home all week. My hair is so coarse it smoothed it right down. Didn't say if the volumizing mousse had worked for him.

S'pose it depends on where he tried it. :down:

i like my men tall too.......SIL no 1 is tall whilst 2nd SIL is a little shorty BUT lovely non the less.....

Latest posts

Back