I wish QVC UK would stock Tarte cosmetics...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
they had a TSV recently which is insanely good value AND with AD options. I had a google and there were rumblings of Tarte coming to the UK, possibly to QVC but no sign of it yet. Their distribution is so limited and their website actually says they are not looking for international distributors at this time! Seems they want to be smaller and more exclusive...check out the TSV...

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...Wonder-Best-of-The-Amazon-7pc-Clay-Collection

*sigh*

Tx

It's MUCH better quality than MP and it's all vegan, paraben free, not tested on animals etc. I have some of their stuff and the powder products in particular are lovely, quite unusual eyeshadow colours, lovely textures etc. Their lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is awesome too. It's probably just as well QVC US doesn't ship internationally... :happy:

It's MUCH better quality than MP and it's all vegan, paraben free, not tested on animals etc. I have some of their stuff and the powder products in particular are lovely, quite unusual eyeshadow colours, lovely textures etc. Their lights, Camera, Lashes mascara is awesome too. It's probably just as well QVC US doesn't ship internationally... :happy:

It does sound good Red. We won't get it here then.:thinking::thinking:

It does sound good Red. We won't get it here then.:thinking::thinking:

Haha! probably not! I don't think you can get Tarte readily outside of the US anyway...but seeing as QVC UK has Smashbox, Laura Geller etc, seems like Tarte might be an obvious choice as it's a similar price range and comparable if not superior in quality.

I just always want what I can't have!! :doh:

Tx

:hi:

So if we got it's presteeejusss launch in the Uk it would be a huge coup for QVC?

You'd think they'd be all over it, wouldn't you?

I'd be very happy :clapping: to see Tarte at QVC, and as we know, I am a fairly :wink: regular make up purchaser. :angel::tongue:

I know QVC US had Mally YONKS before we ever got a sniff of it and I suppose they can only laucnh so many things at a time. I suppose it's all down to personal taste but I'd happily forego something like CID in favour of Tarte! But then at the same time I get annoyed at QVC supposedly being a carrier of Cargo Cosmetics (one of my all time fave brands) but they have nothing in anymore. They don't seem to commit to some brands (same with Benefit) but then others are shoved at us what seems like 24/7!

Tx

I bought my Mally on eBay long before it came over here, (and still dow ehn I only want to try bits and bobs rather than buy a whole kit)

*punches "Tarte" into eBay search engine* :rock: :giggle:

Yeah, any of the Tarte I already have is from eBay or CP's from gals on Makeupalley but I'm SO wanting the whole TSV and the AD options, all three of them just look gorgeous. I might have to be satisfied with the eyeshadow quad with the luscious purple and bronze in...

Would love to try the range and being a vegan brand my daughter could try it too. I wish AY would drop using, if it is, the Benefit moon beam high on her cheekbones, it looks God awful. They need to re-launch Sue Devitt properly too, I have said it before, the stuff in the warehouse must be 2 years old now and I will not purchase any, I order from Harv.Nichs.

Would love to try the range and being a vegan brand my daughter could try it too. I wish AY would drop using, if it is, the Benefit moon beam high on her cheekbones, it looks God awful. They need to re-launch Sue Devitt properly too, I have said it before, the stuff in the warehouse must be 2 years old now and I will not purchase any, I order from Harv.Nichs.

That is not Benefit AY is using its Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick, to get that amount of shine from the Benefit she would go through a bottle a week.

Are you sure Tarte is vegan, RedT ?

I just had a look on the ingredients of QVC US's TSV and there is carmine :down: in 3 products :
Amazonian clay long-wear blush,
Amazonian clay waterproof eyeliner,
and PureOptic lipgloss.

Carmine is a "natural red color that comes from the dried female cochineal beetle".
Her fat is red, so is the "yellow" part of her eggs.

There are many brands on QVC UK using carmine, that's why I wanted QVC UK to stock 100% Pure Cosmetics as QVC US and QVC Germany.

:flower::flower::flower:

Last edited:
I agree Tarte should come to the UK!! I was just thinking this and thought this thread should be revived!! :D We should start a campaign!! :grin:

I have bought lots of Tarte here in the US from Sephora they have a new product Pure Maracuja Oil which is really nice.
Do you think Q would ever sell Kiehls I like a lot of this range.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back