Kipling Bags competiton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

greatgable

Registered Shopper
I have just caught the start of the Kipling Bag hour. Catherine Huntley and KP guest were discussing a t caller who had 70 odd Kipling Bags. They then asked is anyone could beat that mentioning that some had said they had over 200 bags and someone else who had over 300 bags :mysmilie_505: Can anyone on this forum beat that ????

300! OMG.!!!!!
I will admit to about 15.
I don't know if they have put the prices up but some of the bags seems mighty expensive today.

Last edited:
I think you could go on several cruises for what 300 Kipling bags would cost. Average price is about £45.00 on QVC although a lot are nearer £60.00 now.

I've been tidying my wardrobe about today and I have a lot of handbags so have some in two big boxes on the top of my wardrobe. I put two in the charity box and decided that I really do not need another handbag. And I have nowhere near 70 bags although with evening bags included I might have 25 or 30. But they're all different makes and styles.

I do have two Kipling cross body small bags and my overnight bag is also Kipling. As is the bag I use to carry my netbook and work stuff to the office.

I am a Kipling fan as they are great to travel with.I pack bags for hols as a handbag would be classed as hand baggage & that has to be suitcase size.Taking leather bags is a no no in these days where every kilo counts, Kipling are also light for carrying around.I haven't ordered as I haven't seen anything that is really different.Even looked on their website where they have free p&p @ the moment.Will wait until I 'hit' a Kipling shop.I got one of the( I think) 'Sport Intense' range last year, has a quilted look & is great but don't think have seen these on QVC, they seem to have most of the basic range.

I,too,am a kipling bag.I like them for their long straps and the fact that they are not leather.I've bought loads from all over,over the last 15 years since I bought my first one - but when I get "bored" or they don't suit my needs anymore,I sell them on ebay,where they hold their prices (most of the time).

I keep my "favourites" and currently probably have 15-20 in wardrobe upstairs - but have to admit,its been a long time since I bought one.

I have 4 and was feeling a bit guilty and over indulgent about that, but I am just a baby when I see figures like 70!!!
I used to not see the point of Kipling bags, thought they were overpriced and a bit naff until I bought one cheap in T K Max and was amazed by what I could fit in it plus the fact that it was light and washable. I find them great for work as I do home vists and have to cart quite a lot of stuff about with me. All the compartments really help me to be organised. I also find my little one fab in the summer at outdoor events as I can get all my tat in it but not be weighed down

Latest posts

Back