Prepology 15cm Sandwich Knife & 2 Cutting Boards by cook's essentials Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Prepology 15cm Sandwich Knife & 2 Cutting Boards by cook's essentials Try Me Price

Prepology 15cm Sandwich Knife & 2 Cutting Boards by cook's essentials
Item Number: 827999
QVC Price £11.75
Try Me Price £9.73
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

11490_285.jpg

Maybe like this :confused:

Well has anyone bought this set yet? There are no reviews. I want it for the knife, it's supposed to cut through cheddar easily - I wish they wouldn't use men to demo kitchen gadgets, they make things look easy cos they're strong and haven't got tendinitis like wot I have :10:

clemenzina

Just got mine this morning, but I don't fancy a sarnie.... lol

Looks great though - I got the green set.

Will let you know how it works after I have been to the shops and bought some crusty bread, cheddar and squishy tomatoes. :1:

Looks like it's sold out :17:

Will let you know how it works after I have been to the shops and bought some crusty bread, cheddar and squishy tomatoes.
I noticed they used French bread to show off the knife - any old serrated-edge knife will saw thru French bread with ease, it's the crusty-but-soft-inside loaves that simply crumple under pressure and you get outside bits flying everywhere, that's what happened with the Kohaishu knife I sent back. The pastel-coloured knife looks like it has a better edge for bread, but I really need one for easy Cheddar cutting.

I look forward to your review, TC :1:

Ooh, thanks for the link, Jabba :59:

clemenzina

it hasnt sold out - its just difficult to find without the item number. here is the item number - 827999

For easy cutting of cheddar cheese you need a knife with small serrations, which gives you a bigger cutting length to the size of knife .I use one from I got from Tesco for £1.50 years ago, works a treat every time. I have just checked and theses are both by kitchen devil.
003-2.jpg

002.jpg

My DD thinks I have finally lost the plot posting photos of my kitchen knives

Your top one,we have the exact same kitchen devil Mrs Snoop uses it as a cheese knife,had it years it's going a bit blunt now but i will miss it when it goes.

I used mine first time today to chop veg and it isnt that sharp and slants when slicing carrots and i cut my finger oops:22:

Do be careful you are meant to be chopping the dinner not your finger, unless you can't afford the meat today.

Latest posts

Back