Alison Keenan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
:heart: :flower: :flower: Apparently Ali is starting chemo this week. Good Luck Ali. Hope all goes well for you :heart: :flower: :flower:

Hope all goes well. Thanks for the post, I shall be thinking of her and hoping the chemo succeeds.

Sending her all my very best wishes to overcome this awful disease. May she stay strong and positive throughout her treatment. She comes across as a tough cookie, and has gone though so much in her life recently...............................I am keeping everything crossed.

My thoughts are with you Ali xxx
GoodLuck.gif

All the very best to you Alison and anyone else in the same situation. The sun will soon be shining for you xxxxx:sun::sun::sun:

Good luck Ali. I hope it all goes well. I'm sure you will deal with this with grace and strength, just like you appear to have done with all the other stuff life has thrown at you.

Stay strong my lovely. We are all thinking of you. XXXXX

Wishing yiou all the very best Ali. May the angels watch over you whilst you battle this horrible disease.

:mysmilie_50:

Thinking of you. It'll be nice to see you back soon so I hope all goes well. Stay positive!

Good luck Ali. Keep strong and positive. I have just finished chemo. It's not one of the most pleasant things to go through...........but it does work.........and I am now in remission. Stick with it and you will be to.
take care x x

good luck Ali, i hope you sail through without any major hiccups. the biggest battle is often a mental one so stay strong and positive. my husband starts chemo again on friday so i can understand any and all worries and stresses.

glad to hear you are in remission poppy x

Very best wishes to Alison and her family.

As many have said, stay strong and be as positive as you can. I have gone through radio and chemo, it can get rough but mental attitude is a powerful aid to recovery.

Take care,

Inge xx

Oh bless!! She sounds so very real on her blogs. My heart goes out to her and I hope she gets back to La Q at some point in the not too distant future. Her treatment sounds pretty full on and I hope she's strong enough to cope.

My darling mum died of breast cancer oh so many years ago. She was so unlucky within three weeks she was dead. She didn't stand a chance of beating it. Dreadful ****** disease.

I've always liked Alison as a presenter. I was gutted to find she had bc. I have been so impressed by her response to it and the way she can write these up-beat but incredibly human blogs. She must be helping so many women (and men!) coping with this disease.

Alison is truly an inspiration. She has also dealt with other family problems and I am so heartened that she has all her children helping her through this ordeal. All I can think is she is one hell of a woman. I wish her all the best and hope to see her back on our screens soon.

Now I haven't always been a fan of Ali as a presenter, so it would be two-faced of me to suggest I have been a fan. HOWEVER, my God, what an amazing blog, and how positive and honest she was. To think that she has been going through all that and yet has posted a blog to update and help others, is an absolute credit to her.
It just proves that she must be one amazing woman, really, and I hope that she is back with us soon. It makes me realise that we must all savour every moment and grab life by the balls, just as she has done. Whilst her apparent over-enthusiasm has sometimes irritated me, it is now obvious that it is not an act, but is the genuine Ali Keenan. My respect for her has grown.

Latest posts

Back