Smashbox AD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

juliewilb

Registered Shopper
I had the Smashbox quick fix from nov on AD, I rang CS to check when the 2nd one was due, 12/03/11. Yesterday I checked on my account on line and guess what ... cancelled:headbang: Anyone else ordered this?

Yes, I'm pretty sure I ordered this too. Does that mean all ADs are cancelled?

It was this set, I think:

Smashbox-The-Quick-Fix-8-Piece-Collection-11.jpg

I had completely forgotten about this AD and had a message left on my phone yesterday by CS about the order. I checked online and it says 'in process'. I think the call was about payment as my bank card expired since I placed the first order.

Why would they cancel some but not others! Law unto themselves!!!

The American AD shipments were due to be:

Shipment 2, in November 2010, includes:
THE QUICK FIX #2 EYE SHADOW PALETTE
Cool obsidian, shimmery silver, pale gold with pearl, shimmering golden copper, rich brown with gold pearl
WATERPROOF SHADOW LINER in SHIMMERING BLACK
Rich black with gold pearl
CREAMY LIP COLOR in BERRY PINK
Berry pink
LIP ENHANCING GLOSS (Sheer) in NEARLY NUDE
Soft milky pink
SATIN BLUSH & LOOSE SHIMMER in WARM ROSE
SATIN BLUSH: Soft rose LOOSE SHIMMER: Sheer golden ivory

Shipment 3, in March 2011, includes:
THE QUICK FIX #3 EYE SHADOW PALETTE
Icy pink, shimmering ivory, melon pink with warm shimmer, shimmering golden bronze, cool pewter taupe
WATERPROOF SHADOW LINER in ROSE GOLD
Golden rose
CREAMY LIP COLOR in BLUSHING PINK
Rose
LIP ENHANCING GLOSS (Sheer) in PINK SUGAR
Pink sorbet
SATIN BLUSH & LOOSE SHIMMER in GUAVA
SATIN BLUSH: Guava pink LOOSE SHIMMER: Sheer peach with gold pearl

They will probably give you some bullsh*t about the products not being up to standard - this is the usual excuse they give when cancelling orders that they cannot fullfill!

I really do wonder sometimes if a little honesty would not go a long way rather then the corporate b***s*** we so often get fed

I rang customer services yestarday to see why my AD had been cancelled, they didnt know and he said the computer thinks it has been completed :devil: He told me someone would ring me within 72 hours and let me know what was going on.
So we will see.:sweat::sweat:

just an update
I have been offered £5.00 off my next order as an apology for not getting this. No one seems to know anything about it, CS told me I should have had a letter --- NO I havnt.I was also asked if I want to go on wait list for it but was then told there wasnt one !!! Has any one actually received this item??

just an update
I have been offered £5.00 off my next order as an apology for not getting this. No one seems to know anything about it, CS told me I should have had a letter --- NO I havnt.I was also asked if I want to go on wait list for it but was then told there wasnt one !!! Has any one actually received this item??

Well they might not keep a waitlist but they definitely have at least one spare because I cancelled mine as I couldn't afford it! That was just before it was due to be shipped - so it must have been in their warehouse ready to go!

Wish now that I'd got it as could have done a deal with you on it!!! :(

I had a call yesterday from CS saying that my AD Smashbox order had been cancelled by the computer accidentally and would I still like it as they would re-instate it. I don't even remember ordering it on AD ?????

I said no thanks and that they could cancel it - wish I had said now that I wanted it and asked for compensation! It would appear that they actually don't have any then.

FROU FROU I would have done a deal, never mind, money saved :sweat:

I was also told that the computer had cancelled it, "A good workman never blames his tools" springs to mind.:blush:

Now that I think about it they rang to see if I still wanted it. I presumed it was because my bank card expired since the original order. Maybe like you have all said here there weren't any!!

I had the same message. I rang to enquire. They said there had been a computer system failure and they were about to send out letters once they had established the stock. A very nice woman from CS rang this evening. Asked if I still wanted it. I do. She confirmed my details and reinstated the order at the original price and said it should arrive by the 30 March. So they must have it in stock.

I had the same message. I rang to enquire. They said there had been a computer system failure and they were about to send out letters once they had established the stock. A very nice woman from CS rang this evening. Asked if I still wanted it. I do. She confirmed my details and reinstated the order at the original price and said it should arrive by the 30 March. So they must have it in stock.

Me too I had the same call this evening. I've said I'll have it so fingers crossed!

Very strange, what's going on?

I got a phonecall last night from a young woman who said that the AD had been cancelled, all of them. Said nothing about it being a computer fault or offering waitlist.

When I asked her about another order of mine she said she didn't know as she wasn't CS, but offered to put me through, said she was something like "outgoing department."

Latest posts

Back