TSV hp Photosmart Premium e-All-in-1 Wifi Printer Touchscreen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
I have a much older version of the HP All-In-One (2400 series) which has been brilliant and tbh there isn't anything wrong with it apart from being a bit bulky, but I'm really tempted to upgrade to this latest one. It looks very sexy which is a good enough reason for me :tongue: but apart from its good looks can any techies tell me if it's also a good buy please? MTIA

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...e=Hero-_-Carousel1-_-Printscancopyandmuchmore

I have been looking at this on and off today and am now very tempted as I do need a new printer. The only thing that worries me is the cost of the cartridges. Does anyone know if they are reasonably priced and if so can you buy cheapter ones rather than HP ones?

I've got the CN245B Wi Fi all in one and it looks virtually identical to this one apart from the fact that I paid £39 for it from Amazon a couple of months ago. It has the eprint function and double sided printing as well as the touchscreen facility and card reader. I don't really see much difference between them. Cartridges are not too expensive so far and work out at about £6 for the black and £8 for the colour. I've only had to replace the black so far. Print quality is great.

I fancied one of these a couple of months ago, however when reading the reviews severel people seem to think that it wasn't compatable with BT Homehub so I ended up gettting a Kodak all in one.. It does look a good deal though

I've got the CN245B Wi Fi all in one and it looks virtually identical to this one apart from the fact that I paid £39 for it from Amazon a couple of months ago. It has the eprint function and double sided printing as well as the touchscreen facility and card reader. I don't really see much difference between them. Cartridges are not too expensive so far and work out at about £6 for the black and £8 for the colour. I've only had to replace the black so far. Print quality is great.

Am dithering even more now!!!

This uses the 364 cartridges which ironically, I've just bought from Amazon for my printer (photosmart e-station: the one with the detachable tablet). Round about £7 each for the standard size and £12 upwards for the XL size and the starter set has lasted me for a good while so far. The best bit is the e-print via email - great addition to my Blackberry usage and extremely convenient when you're nowhere near your home network.

Good deal though for the TSV as you get a whole set of cartridges which is around £30 or so.

Thanks all. I also caught the last bit of the show before Harold this eve and was watching Danny explain all as well. Am going to take the plunge and road test it during the 30 day mbg!:cash:

Idiot Alert!!

This uses the 364 cartridges which ironically, I've just bought from Amazon for my printer (photosmart e-station: the one with the detachable tablet). Round about £7 each for the standard size and £12 upwards for the XL size and the starter set has lasted me for a good while so far. The best bit is the e-print via email - great addition to my Blackberry usage and extremely convenient when you're nowhere near your home network.

Good deal though for the TSV as you get a whole set of cartridges which is around £30 or so.

Thanks for that Sheepdog you convinced me it was a good idea and I ordered it!! :call: Now for my idiot question :blush: When I install it will my router automatically recognise it in a Bob's yer Uncle, Fanny's yer Aunt type of way or will there be lots of configuring or fiddling about to do?? (N.B. these highly technical terms) :doh:

What is will do is search for the nearest wifi signal which, hopefully is your home network else just select it from the list, type in the wifi key you use to access it and its all done. If connecting by network cable its auto recognised and all you do is install the software. Its all very easy.

Once you get to the eprint setup, all you need to do is create an account (even if you have a facebook/yahoo etc, you can use these logins to do it) and set up email addresses that you will use to send prints from. Mine took a while for some reason but it does work.You'll be given a unique email address to send to which is associated to your printer.

OOh err mine will be the first option so I hope I can find out what my wifi key is because I didn't set it up. :doh: It would be so much easier for me to use the cable but that kinda defeats the object. The eprint thing doesn't bother me atm and I'll figure that out later if I think I'll be using that feature. Thanks Sheepdog. :handshake:

Am hoping all with be plain sailing! Did see a couple of 5* reviews already printed last night which seemed odd bearing in mind it had not been despatched.

Email today advising that printer is on it's way. So quite excited to have a dabble and feed back later on!

OOh err mine will be the first option so I hope I can find out what my wifi key is because I didn't set it up. :doh: It would be so much easier for me to use the cable but that kinda defeats the object. The eprint thing doesn't bother me atm and I'll figure that out later if I think I'll be using that feature. Thanks Sheepdog. :handshake:

Mine was really easy to set up. I found my wifi key on a sticker on the router.

I have this printer and bought it for QVC's special price before Xmas from Curry's.
The cost of ink to refill it is astronomical!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking of binning and buying myself an Epson that runs on very cheap cartridges.

I have this printer and bought it for QVC's special price before Xmas from Curry's.
The cost of ink to refill it is astronomical!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking of binning and buying myself an Epson that runs on very cheap cartridges.

Well its a bit late now buddy to share that bit of info. Ah well......I shall just have to see what I think when it arrives!

Printer arrived early this evening. Impressive delivery timescale. Set up was very easy. It's quite a large machine so have moved things around. Print quality on photos that I have printed so far is fab. So looking good so far.

How are you getting on with yours Snowstorm?? Mine hasn't arrived yet and it's apparently being delivered by Hermes who are crap. :mysmilie_503:

Please ensure you check EVERYTHING is working with your printers asap.

Mine arrived on Thursday and doesn't print - I get a "General Printer Error" message on the touchscreen. I was on the 'phone to HP for 1 hour 30 mins on Friday but they couldn't get it to wotk either. They said it was a faulty print head.
QVC are collecting it on Thursday and then I'll have to wait until goodness knows when for them to send a replacement.

Also, my friend ordered one and although theirs prints fine, their scanner doesn't work so theirs has gone back for a replacement too.

Latest posts

Back