Harald What a Star

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
I am sitting in fits here at Harald. In fact I spat my coffee out at him.

More please QVC. He is just wonderful. A real ray of sunshine to cheer us all up :sun:

I am sitting in fits here at Harald. In fact I spat my coffee out at him.

More please QVC. He is just wonderful. A real ray of sunshine to cheer us all up :sun:

Harald's FAB: he's like the secret love child of Zsa Zsa Gabor and Rudolf Nureyev :happy:

Harald's FAB: he's like the secret love child of Zsa Zsa Gabor and Rudolf Nureyev :happy:

Apparently a pompoo is a hybrid dog :giggle:

Has anyone bought any of his stuff - the black frill top looks so nice , but it's over £45 with p&p so I don't know if it's worth it:confused: I can't even see what it's made of

I think Anne may need a lie down in a dark room after this show. :giggle::giggle:

I just love him.

I think Anne may need a lie down in a dark room after this show. :giggle::giggle:

I just love him.

I've never seen AD so HAPPY when she's presenting something. And who knew she had such a filthy laugh?!? :wonder:

It just goes to show how much of a rut QVC's in, and how much they need new guests and ranges from people like Harald - it livens up the programming and it stops the presenters coasting along.

I thought he was really funny. I loved his "sexy but never vulgar Daahlink". :sun: He isn't dull or boring that's for sure. :happy::happy::happy:

Great fun and he seems like such a gentle, kind person. I hope he continues to entertain us with his shows for a long time to come.

I just LOVE him. Was feeling fed up with the world today until I watched Harald. What a truly special guy. I don't care what he looks like to me he is a legend!! Go Harald!:heart:

More of the same please QVC:rock:

I love how eccentric he is! He seems to do whatever makes him happy and he loves making women feel beautiful.

Long live King Harald!

Harald What a Star

I just can't watch him, he looks a complete fruit and nut case, still each to their own I suppose...:giggle:

I love how he just spontaneously bursts into song "chooo are so byooteeful..." love him to bits. Such a gentle soul.

Please please please do not do that to poor old Rudolf, that really is being most unkind :blush::blush::wonder:
or to poor Harald for that matter

Last edited:
I just LOVE him. Was feeling fed up with the world today until I watched Harald. What a truly special guy. I don't care what he looks like to me he is a legend!! Go Harald!:heart:

More of the same please QVC:rock:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :mysmilie_12: for lovely Harald.

I love how complimentary he is to the presenters and he seems genuine. Debbie must be on a high after this show.
That's how to do it Harald. Entertaining to watch even if you're not purchasing.

Last edited:
He is bonkers that's for sure but the documentary I watched also showed what a kind fella he is
He gives lots of money to charity too.
He can't be all bad,bless him.

I thought Debbie looked really great in that dress. I can't make up my mind if Harald is barmy or not. Either way he's happy on Planet Harald and seems like a nice guy ...albeit possibly barmy.

Latest posts

Back