Ant and Dec on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

frou-frou

Registered Shopper
Who saw Ant and Dac pop up on QVC this afternoon to promote their auction for Comic Relief? No, don't worry, they arent the latest 'singing sensation' to flog their cd!!!

They were collecting items from lots of live tv shows today to auction on Friday for Comic Relief and to raise awareness for it. They ended up leaving with just about 1 of everything on air in the studio. Was really funny! Charlie actually kept saying what else could he offer them!!!

Oh no I missed them :( I saw them on Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women. Thought they'd probably go to Alan Titchmarsh and they said their last show was on The One Show.

Which hour was it?

Love Ant & Dec :heart::heart::heart:

They came on Electronics show at around 4.20. It was just as the Nintendo DS was about to start I think.

I'm quite sure QVC will have it on their website before long.

Last edited:
Struck lucky there, didn't they? If they'd got Kim & Co, Michelle Hope, Indigo Moon, or any of the other QVC fashion items I doubt very much they'd raise any money at the Comic Relief auction.

Aw, that was fun to watch. As Huggles said, they picked the right hour but I presume it was arranged. Not sure Charlie knew they were coming though - or maybe I'm just being naive.

Hope they make lots of money.

They've just gatecrashed The One Show but I think they knew they were expecting them on there.

Ant was not complimentary about K.Hoppen!!!! Said, when they had lunch, that she was hoping for a commission. He did not look impressed.

Struck lucky there, didn't they? If they'd got Kim & Co, Michelle Hope, Indigo Moon, or any of the other QVC fashion items I doubt very much they'd raise any money at the Comic Relief auction.

That lot being paraded would raise a laugh tho!

Just saw this on the website. Thought Charlie was superb! Cool as a cucumber, really funny, best thing I've seen him do. Take a look at this...

Excellent stuff! Charlie came across as natural and relaxed. 3 nice guys together:sun::sun::sun:

I thought it was brilliant. Well done QVC for basically letting them have everything in the whole show.:clapping:

Charlie actually went up slightly in my estimations as he was really good and quite funny. I never knew he had it in him!!:grin:

Yes, I must concur - I saw some of this while I was cooking tea last night, it was realy very good - Charlie came over very well, a completely different presenter almost, natural and funny, wish he was like that all the time!!

Full marks to Charlie. I think he is likely a really nice guy who just switches into this sickly sweet auto pilot when he is selling.

Good on you QVC. Just watched the video link as I missed it yesterday, very funny with Ant punching the air saying 'I love QVC'. Donations will raise a few extra quid, all helps.:happy:

Thought it was great,very funny
Charlie was good too,very natural and came across well
Hope they raise loads for comic relief

Saw them on The One Show last ight - Ant actually said how great QVC had been so all in all everyone wins. Comic Relief get loads of stuff to auction and QVC get a good plug. Congrats all round :happy:

Just watched it as I missed it yesterday. It was really good - Charlie was great. Funny when they said they would have it all shipped round by Friday's comic relief for them. With QVC's record of shipping times they will be lucky to see it by next comic relief day:wink:

Latest posts

Back