DSR Help

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrongsideof40

Registered Shopper
When returning an item under DSR do you still have to fill in the white returns slip that is attached to the delivery note? :handshake: Thanks in advance. :flower::flower:
Sorry if this has been asked before.

When returning an item under DSR do you still have to fill in the white returns slip that is attached to the delivery note? :handshake: Thanks in advance. :flower::flower:
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Hi I always have included it and I have written on the slip 'returned under Distance Selling Regs as per my email' or similar.

HTH

email services to advise them, they will send you a standard email response, then send it back with white slip as per frou frou's advice to the usual qvc returns address

I guess I need to start putting on the white slip "returning under DSR as per email notification/advisement, etc." as only 1 of 4 such returns got credited with original P&P and am having to chase down the credits. In the meantime, I've purchased a few items so they shouldn't be too mad at me for being so brazen as to ask for original P&P back. It's a size thing for me regarding rings ... Don't like them too tight or too loose, I want them to fit just right. :mysmilie_846:

As OP said you need to email QVC within 7 days of receipt of the item and for returns under DSR the item must be unused. You then need to note on the slip further to email returned under DSR, I've done this a few times with no probs and always got my p+p back.
HTH :)

Latest posts

Back